Favorite Muppet

mo

Reaction score
Neither of those four.

I don't care for Bean Bunny too much. He just feels like he doesn't belong to me. Maybe because he's too cute. I don't care for his part in Muppets 3-D especially. He's such a 'oh poor, only me'.

The other one is Pepe. I just don't like the look of him and just haven't found him funny or needed.
good I don't like bean bunny :grr:
and since I don't like animal people think I don't like cookie monster but I do!

Hayley B

Reaction score
On one of my other forum chats that I hang at, use to have some people that liked Bean. Right after I said I didn't care for him. I thought that was good that he has some fans. But I'm still :/ when thinking about him.

and since I don't like animal people think I don't like cookie monster but I do!
Did you ever see when Stephen Colbert argued with Cookie Monster? It was on the Colbert Report and I thought that was too funny.

Reactions: mo

Karamazova

Reaction score
Gonzo is my favourite and always will be.

I mean, he's totally bizarre (even by Muppet standards), but he's not afraid to be his weird, furry blue self. :concern:

mo

Reaction score
MISS piggy! I also love miss piggy!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'll fallow you if you fallow me!!!!!!
sorry if I sound desperate!

(I am)
Sure I'll follow where follow goes. Haha! I know that didn't make any sense but it's a muppet forum. XP

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I'm bouncing between Scooter and Kermit right now; Kermit's the Muppet I loved since I was a kid, but for some reason now that I'm older I gravitate toward Scooter. I think Seagel and Stoller consciously gave Scooter a bigger role and more screen time in The Muppets than he'd ever had in a prior Muppet movie, out of respect for the character's large role on the original show. It's disconcerting that Scooter was as prominent on the show as fan favorites such as Gonzo and Animal, yet he basically dropped off the map for a decade or so.