1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Muppet

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Greenbottle3, Dec 18, 2011.

1. mo

mo Well-Known Member

my brother's favourite is gonzo,and fozzie!
  2. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

:o heh. Wocka Wocka
  3. Zoot the Saxer

Zoot the Saxer Active Member

Zoot. Definitely Zoot. :cool: Currently, that is. I'm a lot like him, actually! Heheh. But when I was younger, my favorite was Floyd, and he even inspired me to play the bass. :sing: Floyd Pepper, the hippest of the hip! So, he's definitely tied for second, along with the rest of the band, mainly for their awesome, unique hippie-ness. :flirt::D:halo: Yaaay!!
  4. Zoot the Saxer

Oh and by the way, I love your signature, LeahXZoot4Evur! One of my favorite lines from my favorite (Muppet) saxophonist, of course! ;) :cool:
  5. LeahXZoot4Evur

I have hippieness 2!
  6. Zoot the Saxer

7. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

1. Statler and Waldorf:sleep::boo:
    2. Swedish Chef:hungry:
    3. Cookie Monster:insatiable:
    4. Ernie and Bert:p:(
    5. Beaker:eek:
  8. LeahXZoot4Evur

9. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Favorite muppets, with memorable quotes:
    Rowlf: "Oh Mrs. Bear, I was chasin' the truck and boy, whaa!" (MFC)
    Dr. Teeth: "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence." (TMM)
    Sam Eagle: "You are all weirdos!" (GMC)
    Link Hogthrob: "I look more interesting; you look weird!" (TMS)
    Gonzo: "Whooppee!" (TMM)
    muppetfan24/7 and mo like this.
  10. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

In no particular order...............
    Gonzo :concern:, Floyd :sing:, Janice :flirt:, Miss Piggy :mad:, Animal :halo:, Fozzie :o, and Rowlf:sympathy:
  11. LeahXZoot4Evur

Heres my favorite character's memerable quotes:

Zoot: "Oh your too good to be a person, you should've been a saxophone.'' (TMS)
    Floyd: ''I'm Floyd I blow bass'' (TMM)
    Janice: ''Fer sure, rully!'' (TMM)
    Dr.Teeth: ''Golden Teeth and Golden Tones, welcome to my presence.'' (TMM)
    Animal: ''OH WHAT DO! EAT DRUMS! EAT DRUMS!'' (TMM)
    Lips: ''Well the barnyard we're jumpin'! Evurybody havin' to flee!'' (TMS)-Barnyard Boggie!!!
  12. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

My favorites are Rowlf, Zoot, and Animal. I also like the Electric Mayhem band and am getting them tattooed on my left upper arm. I have it started and it won't be finished until next month. Here's a pic of it so far:
    [​IMG]
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  13. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i like this :p
    Zoot Fan 1981 likes this.
  14. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

Thank you :cool: I get it finished next month. I'm definitely going to post it when it's finished. I just wanted to share what I have so far.
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  15. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

1.) Wembley
    2.) Boober
    3.) Gobo
    4.) Kermit
    5.) Rowlf
    6.) Robin
    7.) Grover
    8.) Big Bird
    9.) Elmo
  16. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Well I have already listed my favorite Muppet in another thread. But from a Sesame Street my top two Classic characters has and will always remain Prarie Dawn and Ernie. Prarie, because I am absolutely obsessed with my piano. Prarie is pink, a true sweetheart, patient with Cookie Monster (well to the best of her ability), and and above all a music lover! Ernie makes my other favorite because I find his relationship with Bert to be an honest example of what a true sibling experience should look like. And who does not adore that laugh!

Abby Cadabby is totally my new SS alter ego! She's a lovable, energetic, fun and lively little 3-year-old who adores everyone, especially Elmo!

(PS: All of the non classic characters are cool too... Just, not Murray... *runs away quickly*)
  17. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

Janice! She's always been my favourite I notice a lot of ppl hate her and think she's strange but I think she's the coolest. I've always looked to up her. She can play a mean guitar plus she's adorable. I just wanna hug her to death lol
  18. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Asking me who is my favourite Muppet is like asking me to choose between strawberry or vanilla ice cream. Though if I was pressed to choose, I can't really go past our main frog. He was the first Muppet that didn't completely pass over my head and Steve Whitmire has more talent than all the actors in Hollywood put together. Kermit is- to put it simply- the bomb.
    FletchySRF3088 likes this.
  19. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

No offense, JimAndFrank, but Steve Whitmire is my top favorite Muppeteer. He has been doing an excellent job as Kermit and I don't care what everybody else says. That is the one I grew up the most. Seriously!
  20. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Ah, mate- I think you kinda misread what I said. I said that Kermit was my favourite character and that Steve is amazingly talented. You might want to go over my post again. I agree that Steve has done an amazing job with the Frog and he's my favourite too.

The day I insult Steve is the day I lose my sense of humour. Trust me- it'll never happen.