When you need to rant...

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
--------------
*shrug* Why do you guys even WATCH TV anymore? Despite the Count's proclamation, it is still and will be evermore a "wast vasteland". Wouldn't you rather be reading, or writing, or puppeteering instead??

-------------
Eh, there are still a couple good shows currently. I also can find good shows on netflix. But, yeah I do read a lot in my spare time..

Misskermie

Reaction score
You know what? I hate how they put characters that kid could watch on adult things, so then the little kids can't collect them!

Ex: Fraggle Rock Shot Glasses

Tell me, me being 13, can I own a shot glass without getting in trouble, or without my parents' disapproval?

And another thing, don't you HATE when people walk up to you, and question you about stuff you like, or why you do things that a lot of other ghetto chirren,
(Yes, chirren, I watch too much Madea =P) And when you give them a straight answer, they get irritated!

Examples of questions that I'm asked in a ignit fashion:

• Why do you gotta like Muppets? No offense, but that's a dumb question to ask me.
  • Why do you wear Kermit so much? Walmart doesn't have any Miss Piggy shirts.
  • Why do you like Brett? Um... I don't really want to tell you that...
  • Why are you wearing a St. patricks day shirt, when it's not St. Patricks day? Because I want to... And Kermit's on it...

So, yup. That's my rant.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what gets me going into a slow burn? Window/glass cleaners. You know why? Because they all say they're "streak-free", yet when you go to click a window, a mirror, an old glass TV screen, etc, what do you see afterwards? Streaks, smudges, and smears.

False advertising at its finest.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what? I hate how they put characters that kid could watch on adult things, so then the little kids can't collect them!

Ex: Fraggle Rock Shot Glasses

Tell me, me being 13, can I own a shot glass without getting in trouble, or without my parents' disapproval?
It's fine as long as you don't drink anything out of them. I had a whole bunch of empty 3 Stooges Beer Bottles a neighbor washed out and gave to me, as I like the Stooges.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its 1:25 and my roommate is still asleep! I don't understand how its humanly possible to sleep so much. I'm up by 8. Sometimes 11 on weekends to catch up on my lack of sleep on the weekdays (on average I get about 5 hours of sleep a night).

But...I just don't get how someone can sleep until 2 or 3 in the afternoon!

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Discovered today that Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease is not as rare in adults as doctors in my area have been letting on... because I now have it thanks to over a dozen kids at work sharing with me. My boss couldn't give me an answer as to whether or not I should stay home tomorrow because she, like everyone else, could only say, "Wow, I've never seen that on an adult..." Wow, how original a thought~ neither have I, people! (Did I mention she's also 21 and directing a daycare without a college degree...?)
Sooooo, I'll be working tomorrow... hopefully it won't be spread to my face by the morning so I don't get parents whining about me being there.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Its 1:25 and my roommate is still asleep! I don't understand how its humanly possible to sleep so much. I'm up by 8. Sometimes 11 on weekends to catch up on my lack of sleep on the weekdays (on average I get about 5 hours of sleep a night).

But...I just don't get how someone can sleep until 2 or 3 in the afternoon!
Oh I definitely understand, I've done that many times, lol. One time in college my roommate and I didn't get up until like 3pm and then immediately we started thinking about dinner, lol.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Don't you hate when you eat something good, and can't help but eat more, but then you eat so much that you spit up? I did that today. and then I said,
"That's what I get for being piggish!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's the deal with so many actors and actresses basically being clones of everyone else? How are we supposed to tell them apart? Why did Amy Adams dye her hair red and look like Jenna Fischer? Why does Lea Michele look like Jennifer Garner? Is Jesse Eisenberg supposed to be an alternative to Michael Cera? Are the Kardashians ever going to go away?
And why does Jennifer Lawrence look like an exact duplicate of Rachel McAdams?