Electric Mayhem 2011 World Tour t-shirt

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have a photo but Target also had a toddler sized Electric Mayhem shirt that was similar to the one above. Animal was in the middle and Dr. Teeth, Janice, Zoot and Floyd were at each corner with their names underneath each of them. Very cool looking!

Hayley B

Reaction score
I would like to know if they sell them online too. I was looking for Animal or Muppet shirts just last week at Target too. I remember they use to have some.

JC Penney's too.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I don't have a photo but Target also had a toddler sized Electric Mayhem shirt that was similar to the one above. Animal was in the middle and Dr. Teeth, Janice, Zoot and Floyd were at each corner with their names underneath each of them. Very cool looking!
Wow!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
This shirt is awesome!!! When did you but it from target? I am asking because if bought recently, I will definately check out my target today!!! is this sold at all targets?
I bought it about 3 weeks ago at my local target. I don't know if it is only this Target, but it always has new muppet shirts for sale. I think I have bought 3 different muppet shirts from there, but they are not sold online :frown:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Went to target and sadly no muppet tshirt :frown: I was able to find animal knee high socks and muppets 3 pack socks at target so the trip was not for nothing

Hayley B

Reaction score
Went to target and sadly no muppet tshirt :frown: I was able to find animal knee high socks and muppets 3 pack socks at target so the trip was not for nothing
That's how it was like for me too. *shares the :frown: *