The MuppetCast: End of an Era

Count von Count

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all your hard work Steve, it was always a pleasure to listen to The MuppetCast and I learned a lot.:wisdom:
I hope you continue to share your Muppet love on the forums and at Muppetfans.com.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Although I kept up with The MuppetCast (and the Henson Company Podcast) each week when I first got my ipod, in the last year or two I've only listened to a handful of episodes due to complicated iTunes problems (I've listened to them on the site itself). But I must ask: Did Steve ever complete his series of Jim Henson Hour shows?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Thank you, Steve for bringing The Muppetcast to the internet and the world. Maybe another podcast about the Muppets will come along sooner or later, but it'll never be the same as the Muppetcast. I think it was the best podcast ever! (Although others may disagree)

I always looked forward to another episode each week. Now I'll listen to past shows and just enjoy. Once again, thank you so much for The Muppetcast.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I seriously think someone should start another Muppet podcast. I'm willing to help someone if they would like to host the show. (I just can't do that part, don't really have the radio voice).
Anyone?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
(I just can't do that part, don't really have the radio voice).
You don't really need to have the traditional "radio voice" online. More and more I'm hearing just ordinary people doing podcasts.

Don't get me wrong, it's great when people are blessed with that gift, but don't let that stop you. :smile: