Do you have a catch phrase?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Sometimes if I hear something and I'm not interested, I'll say "Okayyyyyyyyyyyy...." or "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......."

mo

Reaction score
Sometimes if I hear something and I'm not interested, I'll say "Okayyyyyyyyyyyy...." or "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......."
It sounds like me being awkward at a party...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I too say, "Hubba hu wha?" I wonder where it came from that we all three say it...
Reminds me of the behind the scenes footage on the Sesame Street DVD where Jerry and Richard are rehearsing with the Two Headed Monster. Jeff Stone tells him they're supposed to be looking at a telephone and wondering what it is and Richard had the puppet look at the phone and say, "Hubba wha?! Frank Oz!" Perhaps recalling Frank's Emmet Otter outtakes, lol.

Reactions: mo

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I usually say "That's nice." to about everything. It's than either in a voice if I was talking to a child or in a 'I couldn't care less' voice.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Well, I've got a few catchphrases... "Hi!", "What's up", "Have you heard about that new movie?", "I'm ready for lunch", "What's on TV?", "Let's watch that", "I'll record it!". Stuff like that.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Ha, some of these remind me of what a group of college friends and I used to say to change the subject when things got awkward or tense: "So... How about that local sports team?"

Once things felt really tense between a couple of people when there were 6-7 of us hanging out so I tentatively said, "Sooooo.... How about that, local?... Sports?... Teeeeeam...?"

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha, I always say, "So... Nice weather we're having..."

mo

Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha, I always say, "So... Nice weather we're having..."
that reminds me of when I was in austria (around febuary when I was off for a week!)
there was an english speaking giel in the elevator it was only me and my brother so I said:"it's nice weather were having,right?"

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Whenever something or someone isn't there where they should be, I always say "Isn't there someone/something missing?"