When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a MAJOR rant of mine: ads.

I mean ads are bad enough with them simply being displayed on a page you're looking at... I remember back in the day when NO ads made a website look professional and official, but now, it seems like there's not a single website out there that doesn't have at least three ads on each page... then it got worse, we started having to sit and wait through 30-second commercials just to watch maybe a minute-long video on YouTube... and as if that wasn't bad enough, NOW we have to face the same kind of thing just to play games on the internet (like Yahoo! Games and such).

And don't even get me started on commercial breaks on TV... I mean it's hard enough as a writer trying to cram as much content as you can into 21-minute's worth of script and have it all flow smoothly and make sense, but now half hour shows are about to be shortened again to 18 1/2 minutes... that's going to make it impossible to write a decent half hour script!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Are you serious? 18 minutes? How is that possible? When was this announced?
What in the world is wrong with these people? So I'm taking it that a 44 minute episode will be about, what? 38 minutes?
This is crazy. In four years the shows will be about four minutes long.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I really hate when teachers talk to other students when you're trying to concentrate during a test.

If she wants us to have a good grade, she should be quiet!

And I hate that Teacher can use phones but students cannot!

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
I strongly dislike "The Hunger Games." I mean, in my study skills class, we read the book, I STRONGLY DISLIKED IT. Then they literally had to DRAG ME on a field trip to see the movie at the theater and on the day "The Three Stooges." came out too! :cry: But luckily I didn't pay attention to the film (I stared at the floor the whole time) I only watched the previews!
I'd rather read the parody novel "The Hunger Pains."

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Rant: rednecks who would rather spend money on their 3 1/2 nonworking vehicles half-taken-apart in the backyard than spend a dime on home repairs and maintenance until it reaches catastrophe stage.

Who the frog taught these idiots budgeting, anyway??
--------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
AHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Yup, I see that alllll the time where I live XD

Misskermie

Reaction score
------------
Rant: rednecks who would rather spend money on their 3 1/2 nonworking vehicles half-taken-apart in the backyard than spend a dime on home repairs and maintenance until it reaches catastrophe stage.

Who the frog taught these idiots budgeting, anyway??
--------------
OMG, My Poppy does that, and he's not even a redneck, he's like... a black (No racisim intended) guy who grew up in europe... But he was born here...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Women with tattoos.

I know I'm not going to be popular for this, and it may come across as superficial, but I feel that tattoos on women are a major turn-off, yet I don't understand why more and more women keep getting more and more tattoos. There's an old saying, "Why would anyone want to hang a picture on their body that they wouldn't be caught dead hanging on their wall?"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've considered getting a tattoo of a dragon or something, but only in a place where others can't see it, like my shoulder blade :embarrassed:

I've always said do not get tattoos of bands, tv shows, movies, or anything pop culture. You are more likely to regret it in the future. Especially if the thing in question is long forgotten and very unpopular

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The tattoo thing, I get that it started out as a rebellious act but now it's become so common that it's almost more rebellious not to get one! Lol