New Muppets book Lights, Camera, Action

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
Hi i have this new book called Lights,Camera,Action! It is about the muppet movie that has just come out . I am in england and wondered if anyone else had it in differant countries had it .

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Haven't seen it in stores yet. Thanks for the heads-up!

---------------

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi i have this new book called Lights,Camera,Action! It is about the muppet movie that has just come out . I am in england and wondered if anyone else had it in differant countries had it .
We have it over here, which is the same as yours as it is printed in England.It is like a diary style book with a padlock.I wasnt that impressed with it, as it is aimed at young readers with no facts about the Muppets movie.Just what we already know, such as Fozzie is a Comedian,etc.Then there are old Muppet Show jokes and spaces to draw the Muppets.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun book for the younger crowd, might have to pick up a few for my Son (for later), and my niece & nephew. All of 'em LOVE the Muppets just like me! :zany:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki this isn't available in the US. I had been looking for it at Books-a-Million but after a month of not seeing a copy (usually around where I live books tend to come out a few weeks after the announced dates, but an entire month is a bit long) I asked if anyone had actually seen the book in stores, and was told it was an international book, a fact that previously hadn't been mentioned on the wiki.

Hubert

Reaction score
Ha, when I read the title of this thread, I got excited. I thought we were announcing Muppet book lights. That would be pretty awesome, a green book light with Kermit's head on it. :smile: