Question: Requesting a Muppet appearance

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If you mean mine. Thank you!

I'm thinking I might just write to every address out there and see where that leads. I'll start with Disney and work my way to the Henson company. LOL! All I want is a autograph picture of Kermit! I mean meeting him would be a Walter :fanatic: moment but I'll be perfectly happy with a picture!!! :smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
If you mean mine. Thank you!

I'm thinking I might just write to every address out there and see where that leads. I'll start with Disney and work my way to the Henson company. LOL! All I want is a autograph picture of Kermit! I mean meeting him would be a Walter :fanatic: moment but I'll be perfectly happy with a picture!!! :smile:
I used to collect autographs in a big way (sending 5 or 6 letters a day to different people I liked!), and still do in a small way.
I send a letter, photo for them to sign and a stamped return envelope.
Sometimes I would try 4 or 5 address all at once, in the hope one of them would work. About half of the letters I sent got me an autograph!
I used a website called fanmail.biz to find most of the addresses (there's no address for Steve Whitmire on there :frown:), or just Googled the person to try and find the address of an agent or something.

You may want to have a look at this link to see what autographs two lucky Muppet fans has got!: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewt...sid=2f3582b2c212ef28e9c45790422e599c#p1034248

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I used to collect autographs in a big way (sending 5 or 6 letters a day to different people I liked!), and still do in a small way.
I send a letter, photo for them to sign and a stamped return envelope.
Sometimes I would try 4 or 5 address all at once, in the hope one of them would work. About half of the letters I sent got me an autograph!
I used a website called fanmail.biz to find most of the addresses (there's no address for Steve Whitmire on there :frown:), or just Googled the person to try and find the address of an agent or something.

You may want to have a look at this link to see what autographs two lucky Muppet fans has got!: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewt...sid=2f3582b2c212ef28e9c45790422e599c#p1034248
Wow thank you!!! I am so going to try writing! I think I'll do what most people do and send 10 at once. XP

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So I am going to get a picture printed of the cake I made for Kermit's birthday yesterday and mail it to Kermit and Steve. :smile: Who knows hopefully I'll get a response!