Saturday Morning memories thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, now we're entering technicality territory... Captain N is considered a separate series from Captain N and Super Mario World, hence why SHOUT! factory split them up as 2 separate DVD releases. So technically Captain N did end, but a new series was made basically to be a companion to SMW. And as such, they used the same cheap animation studio they used for SMW, and not the good Japanese studio that did the original series run.
I thought something strange was up with that...Why it returned and everything. NBC during commercials Used to call it "Super Mario Bros. World 4" will return after these messages. :zany:

Drtooth

Reaction score
NBC during commercials Used to call it "Super Mario Bros. World 4" will return after these messages. :zany:
Oh yeah... that's what the announcers at the end of the prior program called it. Of course, SMB4 was the official unofficial title of the game. There's also These Bumpers where the characters themselves call it "Super Mario Brothers World."

Redsonga

Reaction score
I actually only watched it for Super Mario Brothers World, Mother Brain just gave me the heeby jeebies for some reason :confused: Which is weird becuse I had this odd fascination with Krang :stick_out_tongue:

Xerus

Reaction score
Check this out. It's what Saturday Mornings had to offer between 1965 to 1976. And check out the old TV that shows them.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Smurfs, The Snorks, Muppet Babies, The Littles,ShirtTales, Kissyfur, & Adventures of the Gummi Bears.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Check this out. It's what Saturday Mornings had to offer between 1965 to 1976. And check out the old TV that shows them.
:eek: I remember The Mighty Heroes . I just forgotten their names.