Muppet Convention

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
A Jim Henson (or Muppet) Convention sounds really, REALLY great!
However, as dwmckim says, there are problems, like where to host it. As a UK fan I want something like this to happen in the UK, and could only go to it if it happened in the UK, but there are lots more fans in the US.
I hope this happens! And I hope one day soon we get a UK Jim Henson Convention, or other Muppety event!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
oh and how about Wisconsin...cause we're like right in the middle and then the east coast people and west coast can cut the travel in half and people with no money whatsoever like me can come ...Just saying:embarrassed:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
all kidding aside this is how you get something like this going...if enough people believe in it and put the work inot it it will happen...if the time is now is a whole nother story...but when you can get enough people onboard

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
oh and how about Wisconsin...cause we're like right in the middle and then the east coast people and west coast can cut the travel in half and people with no money whatsoever like me can come ...Just saying:embarrassed:
I personally think a possible convention would get more mileage if it was in a larger city. I'm talking a New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, somewhere like that. For some reason I think that would result in more of a turn-out... and it'd give an excuse to finally go to Los Angeles (yes, in my 20 years alive I've never set foot into California - or anywhere on the West Coast for that matter).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Neither have I!! I've never been to the west coast! NYC would be more convienant for me as I could just take a bus up. But I'd still love to see the west coast! I think it'd be so much fun!