Question about World's Oldest Fraggle

P

Princeton

Does anyone know why in Season One he was voiced by Jerry, but in later episodes he was voiced by Dave? Personally, I like Jerry's voice for him better.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Didn't Dave perform him in the first season as well? I clearly remember a few first-season episodes where he sounds very much like Dave.

(Although, I do seem to remember one episode where he sounded more like Jerry...don't know how to explain that.)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As far as I know, Dave performed him in the first season as well. In "Capture the Moon," Boober's probably not present because The World's Oldest has such a big part.

Princeton

Reaction score
But I know for a fact that in Episode #6, he was played by Jerry.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I think you're right, I hadn't noticed that before.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I never noticed it before. I'll have to rewatch that one!

Collgoff

Reaction score
Why would the world's oldest Fraggle would always hit Henchy Fraggle with his seapter?
I mean that's not very nice!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
But I know for a fact that in Episode #6, he was played by Jerry.
Episode #6 of what season? Episode 6 of the first season is "Preachification of Convincing John" the World's oldest Fraggle isn't in that one.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Episode #6 of what season? Episode 6 of the first season is "Preachification of Convincing John" the World's oldest Fraggle isn't in that one.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen the episode in awhile, but isn't there a sort of Proto-World's Oldest Fraggle character in the episode?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen the episode in awhile, but isn't there a sort of Proto-World's Oldest Fraggle character in the episode?
Well, there's a character that Jerry plays called "The Judge" who's the guy that tries to get Mokey to let them take back their oath. But he doesn't look anything like WOF. They may have been going for that at the time (I can't say though). But he's not the same character.