Question about World's Oldest Fraggle

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, WOF never appeared in episode #6. As far as I know, Dave has performed him in every appearance.

bandit

Reaction score
Yeah, gotta say I thought it was Dave all along. o.o

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, gotta say I thought it was Dave all along. o.o
Since you just did it I might as well ask this long stumping question for me:

What exactly does O_O and o.o mean? I've never figured it out.

bandit

Reaction score
That's a look of shock or surprise or sometimes just blank. Its an old RP habit.
:confused: <--- 'huh?!' Face. Wide eyes and a pursed mouth. o.o <-- somewhat blank or like...blink blink.
lol The abridged version is that they are smilies. ^_^ <--- a smile.

bandit

Reaction score
Oh of course it translates it during my demonstration!

Oh whatever. Lol you get the idea.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, I get it now. I'm not into all these little symbols and word abbreviations and whatnot. I mean, can we please just spend the two extra letters to use "you" or capitalize your "I"?

bandit

Reaction score
For the most part, I agree. Admittedly, when I'm on my droid at work...then I do the quick and dirty version.

Princeton

Reaction score
Chalk this up to shameless lack of knowledge: I started this thread way before I had seen episodes like "Fraggle Wars" or "Capture the Moon" that feature the *actual* WOF. However, I had seen "Preachification" and had assumed (probably for no reason other than convenience) that the Judge was WOF. Thank you all for the clarification, but now I just look back at this thread with embarassment.

bandit

Reaction score
Aww, don't sweat it! Happens all the time. It's no big deal.*slaps ya on the back all chummy-like* We won't beat ya for that. ^_-

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Chalk this up to shameless lack of knowledge: I started this thread way before I had seen episodes like "Fraggle Wars" or "Capture the Moon" that feature the *actual* WOF. However, I had seen "Preachification" and had assumed (probably for no reason other than convenience) that the Judge was WOF. Thank you all for the clarification, but now I just look back at this thread with embarassment.
I actually sorta made the same mistake in my mind. I saw thie episode then the ones with WOF. Then looking back I thought WOF and the Judge were the same guys. I also thought that of the guys that sings "and we'll toast our toes and we'll all suppose that you someohw blundered through" in Catch a tail by the Tiger. It wasn't until I watched both episodes again that I realized they were all different guys. That's one of the fun things about watching series though soemtimes.