Songs You Can't Stand

bandit

Reaction score
I like that song! lol
Well, I do understand. We're all different and...Hey, that's what the Jim Henson spirit is all about-- accepting people's differences and coming together as one happy family.....but uh....gotta say, as your newly adopted family.....

AHHHHH!!! ARE YOU -CRAZY-?! @___@ It burns! It burns! *covers ears*

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Well, I do understand. We're all different and...Hey, that's what the Jim Henson spirit is all about-- accepting people's differences and coming together as one happy family.....but uh....gotta say, as your newly adopted family.....

AHHHHH!!! ARE YOU -CRAZY-?! @___@ It burns! It burns! *covers ears*
Oh, yes the Henson spirit that... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... we can accept differences and... THAT SONG IS AMURICAN.... we can all get all along... YOU'RE PROBABLY UNPATRIOTIC.... and agree to disagree.

Kidding with the all caps. :stick_out_tongue:

'MURHICA!

bandit

Reaction score
*laughs* Yeah yeah yeah! I keep catching he-- well you know what for -that-. It's all that emphasis I like to put on things.

*lol* Yes. You've found me out. My dislike of that song has everything to do with my utter lack of patriotism.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really, any Taylor Swift song, because really, all her songs are basically the same "I was the one you should have chosen instead of her, so it's your loss".

While I'm on the subject, with the exception of "Born this Way" (Weird Al's parody is EPIC), all of Lady Gaga's songs sound the same too.

bandit

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, she has that and Pink seems to have this whole 'I don't need you anymore! Rah! Girl Power in your face with tattoos!'
but I don't hate her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Glee absolutely ruined "Livin' on a Prayer" for me... even hearing Bon Jovi's original causes the hairs on my back to stand on in. *Cringes*

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I understand Gaga's role as provocateur and her modern-day Warhol entourage type wardrobe. She's creative and a very talented pianist and singer. An artist that can actually sing and play an instrument is unfortunately uncommon these days. However, her songwriting seems to swipe a lot from everybody else. She should just have somebody else write for her instead. For better or worse I don't see much career longevity for her like Cher or Madonna have experienced because in the end it comes down to songwriting.