Fan-Made Miss Piggy & Link Hogthrob Paper Dolls

muppetperson

Reaction score
Are you telling me that you own an original pair of Piggy shoes? Because if so, awesome!!

Wow, that would be neat if I could somehow have a book compiled of all these pig costumes.... interesting idea that I'd never considered!
Yep, I do.They used to be on display in Planet Hollywood before they had a sell off.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Check out this pic from the Spring 1987 issue of Muppets Magazine. This is the only parody poster I've ever seen Link in. Love it!
There's always This and This. but they're terribly unofficial :news:.

Nah, seriously... I've been looking for a high res scan of those Muppet Magazine posters for some time now. That one I actually remember having the issue for, but it's LOOOONG gone by now. I'm also looking for the Kermit He-Man one.

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
awesome i have said this before so ye . can you please draw draw some more or maybe make some up :] :smile:

LinkLady77

Reaction score
There's always This and This. but they're terribly unofficial :news:.

Nah, seriously... I've been looking for a high res scan of those Muppet Magazine posters for some time now. That one I actually remember having the issue for, but it's LOOOONG gone by now. I'm also looking for the Kermit He-Man one.
You mean this one?

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Actually, I don't! These are pics from ended listings on Ebay. I won the pic with Link (of course...LOL) as Max Hogroom. Ebay is such a goldmine for Muppet memorabilia!