The Muppets at "Just For Laughs" in Montreal, July 12-29, 2012

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
THE MUPPETS AT JUST FOR LAUGHS?!?!

That's so freaking incredible I can barely see straight when I think about it!!!

And I'm only a few provinces away (living in Nova Scotia and all)...

Hmmm...I wonder if my boss would notice if I suddenly didn't show up for three days at the end of July (and, when I *did* come back, if he'd notice that I'm wearing a lot of Muppets/JFL souvenirs and only communicating with anybody by using the phrase "MAHNA MAHNA"?). :wink:

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
This has been a great year to be a Canadian Muppet fan - Kermit plugged The Muppets on George Stromboulopoulos Tonight and Q (from the TV and radio arms of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, respectively), and Q also interviewed Oscar the Grouch, discovering in the process that Oscar's parents are both from the Atlantic Provinces (with his dad from New Brunswick and his mother from Nova Scotia...oh, Caroll Spinney, you wonderful nut...)

...and now, Just For Laughs! If this keeps up the Muppets might just show up in my backyard! I'll take 'em all out lobster fishing if they do! (Although that might give the Swedish Chef flashback nightmares from the TMS days...)

Borples

Reaction score
...and now, Just For Laughs! If this keeps up the Muppets might just show up in my backyard! I'll take 'em all out lobster fishing if they do! (Although that might give the Swedish Chef flashback nightmares from the TMS days...)
I'm thinking the lobsters in Canada are unlikely to be banditos. Then again, what do I know? :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow! This is just awesome! I so want to go! Hopefully it will be televised at some point! :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
THE MUPPETS AT JUST FOR LAUGHS?!?!

That's so freaking incredible I can barely see straight when I think about it!!!

And I'm only a few provinces away (living in Nova Scotia and all)...

Hmmm...I wonder if my boss would notice if I suddenly didn't show up for three days at the end of July (and, when I *did* come back, if he'd notice that I'm wearing a lot of Muppets/JFL souvenirs and only communicating with anybody by using the phrase "MAHNA MAHNA"?). :wink:
You're lucky. I live right there!! (Unluckily, I'm off to camp a few days earlier, so I miss the whole thing!) They made sure to annonuce that the show is rated PG-13. Anyone know what's gonna be happening? Or is that just a way to make sure little kids don't show up in that area (with the bar, etc.)
You're right. It has been pretty good for the Muppets in Canada this year. Recently they had a Muppet bus go around and give out free Muppet stuff to promote the movie. That was great. But I can't get over how unlucky I am for that to be happening on that specific date! :grr: