Spammers at MC...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I just got an ad in a message from a new member named cynthia. I think this may be spam, because the link was not Muppet-related. :mad:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I got one too..the message said something about the Muppet Bobbleheads but otherwise was just a link to some site. It was a new member who had no messages likes or anything so I'm leaning on it being someone who just signed up to advertise

Walter

Reaction score
I got one too..the message said something about the Muppet Bobbleheads but otherwise was just a link to some site. It was a new member who had no messages likes or anything so I'm leaning on it being someone who just signed up to advertise
I also got this message from a user named Cynthia.. was kinda bummed too.. I thought somebody actually wanted to talk to me about bobbleheads!:fanatic:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we've gotten a few reports about cynthia. Unfortunately, I'm unable to ban that particular member at this time. If anyone else gets contacted by that person with a Muppet bobblehead PM that turns out to spam, I'd advise you contact the forum administrator Phillip, as he'd be the one best capable to handle the situation at this time. The rest of the staff has been alerted to what's going on, thanks for your help with this and have a good day. :batty: