The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

mo

Reaction score
--------------
That made you LAUGH? Those poor turtles. Must have been half-suffocated. I hate poachers and smugglers.

-------------
I think it's just the randomness not he fact the turtle could be dead.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Saw an ad for Coke that read "Brrrlicious" (making reference to being ice cold) but when i first looked at it, i thought it read "Brrrplicious"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So a paparazzo invaded Justin Bieber's personal space which resulted in a scuffle in which Bieber shoved him away... now the paparazzo has been hospitalized for excrutiating pains in his chest and is planning to press charges, even the police currently have a warrant out to arrest Bieber for further questioning.

Now then... who was this photographer anyway? Fred Sanford?

Hubert

Reaction score
Who gets excruciating chest pains from being shoved? I highly doubt Bieber is strong enough to do any real damage :/
That's what I was thinking. Unless there is more too it...like maybe Bieber pushed him and the photographer fell into something and hurt himself?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, it's clearly someone just looking to make some cash off Bieber, like the randomdonkey girl who claimed he was the father of her baby. *Nods*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dunno...as much as I dislike the kid, I don't find this very. It just seems really low of the stupid paparazzo.

But then again, are those people ever not scumbags?