Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, yeah! 2 Stupid Dogs! I forgot about that! :smile:
Cartoon Network actually played it back in August for about a month, was pretty cool... and a few years ago when I went to see Jerry Seinfeld for my birthday, Mark Schiff (Little Dog) was his opening act... and he sounds JUST like Little Dog, only slightly deeper.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I told them yeah it was and they go "well it looks like Kermit" just *palm face*

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Next thing you know, people will be begging for a trip to the dentist.
Actually funny thing in recent years I've actually started to look forward to dental appointments, lol. It helps that I haven't had a cavity in years ( ::crosses fingers:: ) When it's just your basic cleaning it does feel pretty good afterward.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I don't understand kids today... when I was a kid, we tried avoiding summer school at all costs, and now kids today willingly enroll? Next thing you know, people will be begging for a trip to the dentist.
...why?? Simply, WHY?

I was kinda surprised when we were talking about SS at school and one of my good friends said about Cookie, "Yeah, I heard he's Veggie Monster now, isn't that right?" I was like, "NO! Of course not!" I didn't actually think people believed that rumor. I also get a bit annoyed when someone calls Cookie Monster "The Cookie Monster". I know it's accepted and even used sometimes by official Sesame stuff, but it just doesn't sound like his real name to me...

Something else that shocked me: I was in a clothing store like JC Penny or whatever it was when I saw a rack of SS shirts for adults--WITH AN ANIMAL SHIRT IN THE BUNCH. And the tags said Sesame Street on them, too. It's amazing, you'd think professional t-shirt designers would at least do their research before selling the product.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also get a bit annoyed when someone calls Cookie Monster "The Cookie Monster". I know it's accepted and even used sometimes by official Sesame stuff, but it just doesn't sound like his real name to me...
That actually USED to be his name in the early 70s.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I dunno. I find it kinda funny when they call him The Cookie Monster, but like a nickname, not his actual name (like that identity crisis sketch when the AM calls him the Cookie Monster and Jim jokingly calls him it after)

Vincent L

Reaction score
Elmo = Sesame Street
Muppet = Puppet
The Muppet Show is for kids
People who knows Sesame Street, but have no idea who the Muppets and Jim Henson are.

Not Muppet related, but people who think teenagers are "dull and uncultured".