Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh! Lol! Haha I was like someone walked off with our title!! Or my Internet was acting weird. Lol! It doesn't matter to me I like it either way.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry I don't post so often. It's just that I'm really busy with my finals exams. In a week and a half is summer, then I'll have time all day to post....

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry I don't post so often. It's just that I'm really busy with my finals exams. In a week and a half is summer, then I'll have time all day to post....
Pshh please don't apologize!!! We all have real lives too! And it comes first!! I think were all quite busy right now with things that have nothing to do with the convention! So no worries! Good luck on your finals! And we'll talk when your all done!!! By the way I'm not yelling at you just telling you please don't apologize because of "real" life stuff! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Although I'd rather be working on things related to the convention then dealing with my whacked out family right now!! Ugh I have a wedding shower this Saturday for my future cousin inlaw and their all driving me to the brink of hopping mad! No pun intented for Kermit. :stick_out_tongue: Sorry to ramble but I had to let it out somehow. ><

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I loved the drawing... I just think we need to come up with a place we can use it...its too good to keep in just a photo gallery...any ideas where you would like to see it on the site?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Umm...not really. Your all more then welcome to put it where you see fit. I'm about ready to work on another drawing though. :big_grin:

bandit

Reaction score
Ooo! I have a suggestion. How about putting it up for the links page? Since your pic has a little bit of most things Muppet, it makes sense to use it to represent something that collects all those different things.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Works for me...as of now I'm trying to figure out what to draw next. :/