Annoying Characters

bandit

Reaction score
'THINKS' being the operative word here. He also THINKS everybody cares. Hahahaha

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
You sound like Red! That's exactly what she would say to me if I told her that!

bandit

Reaction score
LoL Well, I did always like Red for a reason. ^_-

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
She is awesome! She's fun loving, athletic, a great friend, and secretly very sensitive. Listen to how she says to Wembley in Fraggle Wars "You have to hurt other fraggles on purpose."Se doesn't want to do it, and knows he doesn't want to do it or hear it. I love all the Fraggles....except Marlon and the Wizard.

bandit

Reaction score
Oh Red show her sensitive side plenty! ^_- She's a tough love kinda gal, you know? But she's loyal and caring annnnd...wait, this is about what we DON'T like. Right!

Hey, you know Casey, it's an interesting point you raise there. I actually felt that way a little bit too. It didn't bug me so much but I did notice he was kind of a gloom-monger at times.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh Red show her sensitive side plenty! ^_- She's a tough love kinda gal, you know? But she's loyal and caring annnnd...wait, this is about what we DON'T like. Right!

Hey, you know Casey, it's an interesting point you raise there. I actually felt that way a little bit too. It didn't bug me so much but I did notice he was kind of a gloom-monger at times.
That's very true!

bandit

Reaction score
You know, going back to what you said before about your mother disliking Cantus....It's just kind of odd. I mean, granted he is an exaggeration but by all accounts, Cantus practically WAS Jim Henson. He bears more than a little resemblance to him and it was purposely written that way.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The most annoying character would be Felice the Fearless, because he's not really smart, but not as funny and dumb as Junior is. No offense, because Junior is abosolutely hilarious. Sure he was voiced by none other than Mr. Richard Hunt, but still Junior can be such a "lummox." Who knows?