Annoying Characters

Lola p

Reaction score
I know right! My fingers hurt! The Banter thread is to blame though, lol.

bandit

Reaction score
Wha--*laughs* If you're hurting, it might be a good time to take a break.

Princeton

Reaction score
Ya, i used to be absolutly TERRIFIED of him. I think it is because of ehat happend at the of the Muppet Movie.
Do you mean when he takes the Insta-Grow Pills or when he yells "GO HOME! GO HOME!" to the camera?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
*laughs and shrugs* I just don't like 'em. Junior's just an overgrown baby and I don't like that kind of character and Mudwell kinda creeped me out. I love Wembly so...I'm perfectly fine with letting Wembly be Wembly without any help from random mud dudes who suddenly die on ya.

Like I said, the episode was a really good one and I thought they did a terrific job with the subject matter. It's important to tell a story like that. I just didn't like Mudwell.
Which is fine in my opinion. My mom dislikes.....Cantus.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
YOU ARE NOT HUMAN!!!!

Oh, and I found a few that annoy me.

• Elmo
  • Spamela
  • Red Fraggle (But, somehow, I still love her...)
  • Big Bird (I think it's the voice.)
Is that why she's so mean to Piggy in your fanfic?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Wellllll...not totally undeserved. Granted, he's not nearly as smart, resourceful or brave as he thinks he is. But he IS the only Fraggle with the guts to explore Outer Space. That has to count for something. Still, though. Arrogance is annoying.
I really believe Gobo would explore even though he's afraid, but it would no longer be funny. Matt's as an assumer, but Gobo's curious. He'd ask people what they were doing? (I love Matt though)

bandit

Reaction score
You know what? You're absolutely right about that, Dominicboo! He totally WOULD ask. Just look at how he was behaving when he met Doc. He really just dove head first into that didn't he?