How's the weather where you are?

Hayley B

Reaction score
In the state of Delaware. It feels hot in the mornings and afternoons. But in the evenings, it's bee n feeling like fall weather, lately.

bandit

Reaction score
HORRIBLE!!!! My city's submerged under water!~_~ It took me an hour and a half to get home because I had to drive so slow through water that came up past my door. WAAAH! BUT.....I made it! *_*

Yeah, apparently we have declared a state of emergency. Nooooo kidding!

Hayley B

Reaction score
At one point in the State of Delaware it felt like Florida a bit. But then again, Florida been more brutal then what I really got too. So a little humid and just had that disgusting feeling.

Vincent L

Reaction score
HORRIBLE!!!! My city's submerged under water!
So is mine. No school and work today, and its not even a typhoon! My graduation ceremony is postponed (is that the right word?) to tomorrow

mr3urious

Reaction score
Monsoon season is supposed to begin this Friday. It should bring us plenty of showers and cooler temps! :smile:

Hayley B

Reaction score
We might get hot weather today. We're suppose to this week. Right now it's cold and damp looking. I felt a little drops even.

Hubert

Reaction score
We've been really on and off lately. It's nice, a good temp, and sunny for the most part, but then we've been getting these sudden rainstorms that you don't even know are going to happen.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We had a really bad thunderstorm Friday. It's been so hot here this week I knew we were probably gonna get one by the end of the week. Looks like were suppose to get another one tomorrow. Summer is definitely here.