The Swedish Chef is hilarious

Beauregard

Reaction score
That is all.

I'm having the WORST day today (and its only 6 am!) so figured I'd find something really ME ish to get me into the right mood for the rest of the day. Inspiration struck me... (and the Chef struck a cake!)

This is actually my all time favorite Chef sketch.

Vincent L

Reaction score
My favorite is the "making donut" sketch.

Princeton

Reaction score
Reportedly the laughter heard at 0:40 is that of Richard Hunt. However, another article I read is that Richard's laugh was closer to Statler's laugh (which does not sound like the laughing in this video). Hmm, a real mystery.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen that sketch before! That was hilarious! I think my favorite Swedish Chef sketch is the one with the lobsters.

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Reportedly the laughter heard at 0:40 is that of Richard Hunt. However, another article I read is that Richard's laugh was closer to Statler's laugh (which does not sound like the laughing in this video). Hmm, a real mystery.
I heard the laugh was Frank Oz, since he and Jim puppetered the Chef together, something landed on one of them or something. Maybe it was Jim. Not sure anymore.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I love the Swedish Chef too. I started to love the Swedish Chef. When I went to grads night at Disney World. I went to go see Muppets 3-D for the first time. This guy from Texas was imitating the Swedish Chef during the pre-show. I thought his imitation was so funny. During the show. The same texan was repeating what the Swedish Chef said once Swedish Chef was talking.

I wanted to see more Swedish Chef sketches after that. He's pretty much my 2nd favorite after Animal when I think of it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was watching the Popcorn sketch with him from The Muppets Youtube channel earlier with my younger brothers and the performance is just GREAT! Good to know he's still creating culinary catastrophes. :hungry:

Powerstars

Reaction score
I was watching the Popcorn sketch with him from The Muppets Youtube channel earlier with my younger brothers and the performance is just GREAT! Good to know he's still creating culinary catastrophes. :hungry:
Yes! I loved that video. "Helloo? *Gasp* Noo!"