Happy Birthday, D'Snowth!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beau baby! Good to see ya you old bean! Listen, believe it or not, last night, I had some kind of yellowish goopy consistency on my mashed potatoes last night, and I thought of you, because it was kind of like that big pot of... stuff... that you gave me as a going away present back in the day. ><

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau baby! Good to see ya you old bean! Listen, believe it or not, last night, I had some kind of yellowish goopy consistency on my mashed potatoes last night, and I thought of you, because it was kind of like that big pot of... stuff... that you gave me as a going away present back in the day. ><
YIKES! It makes me so happy that yellowing goopy substances remind you of me!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I feel as if we should take that as a challenge. Though I suppose that could easily lead to spamming.

Hippy Birthday, does that mean we should all wear flowers in our hair and tie-dye?
Has any thread really been immune to spamming? :wink: I think I'm one of the top contributors to spam.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
It's beginning to look a lot like Snowthy...everywhere you gooooo....

Rhonda: Stop. Just...stop.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the pinkest guy I know! Er...that sounded weird...um...to the cutest robot unicorn ever! Uh, no. Hmmm...how 'bout...very happy felicitations to the only guy who can kill more threads than my cat on a wild hair tear!

Yeah. That'll do it. :news:
---------------

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmmm, Spam. Anywho, Happy Birthday Snowth. In honor of such an occasion, I have personally paid for Kathy Greenwood to pop out of a cake......wait, what? She's not available? But I paid her and...........oh, she found out that it's the person she has a restraining order against? Oh, but I get my money back right? What do you mean NO! I paid a good amount of money..........does it really matter the Canadian/American conversion? It does? Just cause it added up to $1.50 American..........oh, I see. Well then, um................Happy Birthday :-D

Daniel

Lola p

Reaction score
*stands up on a table*

Oh happy birthday! Oh happy birthday! We think your great lets celebrate your happy birthday!
Bum, bum bum bum bum bum...
We think your great let's celebrate your happy birthday!
*streamers explode behind me*

Lola p

Reaction score
I didn't get you a cake, I got you a muffin.

* hands muffin*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'll pop out of that cake :big_grin:

I come with a built in light show. The only color is neon green though