Dynamite Determination: My Muppet Blog

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We need more inspirational blogs like this. As someone who tends to suffer through bouts of low self worth, it made me feel good reading it.

Hubert

Reaction score
I finally got up a new post. Sorry for the long wait, I've been super busy, and in addition to that I think I'm also getting "early website runner syndrome," where I just don't have the motivation to write stuff and update.

Can You Picture That?, Part 2
http://dynamitedetermination.weebly.com/1/post/2012/06/can-you-picture-that-part-2.html

Also, like I said in the post, if you have anything to add about anything I wrote, feel free to use the comments or this thread or send me a message on your thoughts, and if I get responses I might to a follow up post talking about things you brought up. That goes for any posts in the future or past. And if you have a suggestion on something I should talk about, let me know and it'll eventually show up there (as long as I am able to write about it).

bandit

Reaction score
On a completely different note....

Awwwww! You used what I said for your update?! I'm touched. ^___^ *huuuugz* Thanks man!

bandit

Reaction score
Excellent entry today. That's fascinating and I'd actually heard about it a couple of weeks ago. A lady I work with pronounced herself an order Muppet....gee no brainer Ms. Hospital corners nitpicker....and me
a Chaos one.....well...again, no brainer. We work well together. No...really...we do.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It's weird....I am no longer getting email alerts when you post something.
I didn't unsubscribe from the email list, any idea what's going on?

Hubert

Reaction score
I see what you mean...I had subscribed previously to make sure it's working properly and I'm not either...maybe it's on a delay...let's wait and see if it shows up by the end of the day, and if not then I'll check into it further.