Dynamite Determination: My Muppet Blog

Hubert

Reaction score
Terrific! Glad you're enjoying it. I'm starting to get more time to write posts, so I should be posting much more frequently now.

NextJim1225

Reaction score
Oh wow. I never looked at it that way. I always looked at Mahna Mahna being the Individual and the Snowths trying to get him to follow the crowd and him saying no different is better. I think that your angle on that is far more enduring than the popular belief of what the sketch is about. Your most brilliant post yet. Keep on out doing yourself.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmm...that is another good way to look at it also. But anyway, thanks for reading my blog and giving me more pressure to post more often.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I can't agree with the article enough! I'm Boober for a long time until I joined MC forums, and I developed a sense of humor.

Hubert

Reaction score
Glad you like and agree with the article, Vincent. I feel that that is the case for many people on here, that MC is constantly helping them to find their inner Sidebottom, and I am extremely thankful for that.

Vincent L

Reaction score
This week is the start of school, and I tried my Sidebottom side. It worked out so great, and I became the most famous/popular person in class.