Dynamite Determination: My Muppet Blog

bandit

Reaction score
Awesome! ooo!ooo! And you know what else? Periodically, you should have a podcast. Where you just discuss these things. Or if you can get someone on there with you, even debate things. That would be hard to do ALL the time but every couple of weeks or so might not be bad. Once a month if that's too much.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hey guys, if you wouldn't mind checking this out, I put up a little link to listen to the song in today's post. It didn't seem to work for me. Could you guys test it out and let me know what happens?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Awesome! ooo!ooo! And you know what else? Periodically, you should have a podcast. Where you just discuss these things. Or if you can get someone on there with you, even debate things. That would be hard to do ALL the time but every couple of weeks or so might not be bad. Once a month if that's too much.
I would love that! I was saying, someone has to start up a Muppet podcast (with the MuppetCast gone) I was thinking of, but I don't think that's gonna work out.
But Hubert, if you do. Let me know, I'll be glad to listen to it. (I love podcasts)

bandit

Reaction score
Hmmmm. It works if you DL the track but some people may not want to do that. Do you have any place you could upload the song? Like Soundcloud! That's free. Then you could just directly link to that.

*lol* Oh jeeze...Cotterpin's voice is like....like...little Hellraiser needles in my head. Kathryn Mullen! How could you?

bandit

Reaction score
I would love that! I was saying, someone has to start up a Muppet podcast (with the MuppetCast gone) I was thinking of, but I don't think that's gonna work out.
But Hubert, if you do. Let me know, I'll be glad to listen to it. (I love podcasts)
DITTO! ^_^ Me too! I'm all about audio.

bandit

Reaction score
WOOHOO! You DID it! *high5's!* That's -perfect!-

Hubert

Reaction score
And when I talked about the site expanding...

bandit

Reaction score
That was a great entry, Blunderbrain. I really enjoyed that one. It's been centuries since I've seen that movie but I always kind of remembered that song---vaguely. This refresher and adult perspective on just what it all means is pretty spot on, I think.
Then again, what someone GETS from a song says so much more about a person than the song says about anything. You are analytical and introspective. Oh and smart...for a blundering idiot.
Keep em coming and don't worry about delays. We all have lives out there in the great big world. ^_- We all understand.