Muppets as X-Men

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Oh, fooey! Sorry--I took too quick a look and assumed that Beaker and Bunsen were arguing siblings instead of arguing arch, um, friends? Of COURSE that's Magneto! (They're probably going to take away my inflatable Wolverine figure for being so careless....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Who will... The Geek Cops? Nah, Scooter's stalling them until we can get the full team assembled. I would, however, keep anything inflatable away from Animal's adamantium claws. :halo:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Three guesses which one I'd want as a T-shirt, LOL.

Angel could be the MFC turkey. :smile:

Piggy can't be Scarlet Witch. She's too epic as Dark Phoenix (the red and gold Phoenix gives it away). As Gonzo is Nightcrawler, Camilla can be Scarlet Witch. :smile:

Annie Sue can be Mystique.

Agree with Janice and Floyd as Rogue and Gambit.

Hilda can be Dust.

I can't help seeing Wanda as Moira MacTaggart, though she isn't a mutant.

Wayne would be Banshee.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I actually think that Beauregard would make a good Juggernaut, with his strength and stupidity :stick_out_tongue:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
What about Annie Sue as Jubilee? (I DISLIKE how, in the X-Men movies, which I liked okay, they managed to mash two very different female characters into one composite Jubilee/Rogue. Rogue was woman with a sad past, and Jubilee was still raring to get started on her butt-kicking career, and they did NOT need to be mashed into one.)

I DID, however, despite several friends protests and complaints, roundly approve (Squarely? Triangle-y?) of Kelsey Grammer as Beast. A big-brained, big-brawned, erudite smart guy with fur? Yum yum!
Piggy: Moi notices you are also into nerds!
Ru: You betcha!
Piggy: (growling) Stay away from the frog! He's MINE!
Ru: No problem, Honey. Um...seen Gonzo anywhere?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw Gonzo juggling a batch of eggs on Brake A Leg! if you're looking for him Ru.
Yes, agree whole-heartedly (well, not with a hole in the heart) about Annie Sue as Jubilee. Hadn't rully noticed the mashup in characters though, then again, I only kind of half-saw the second movie.

Of Kelly's suggestions, the only one I don't know is Dust.

Moira wasn't a mutant true... But she did give birth to Proteus, a mutant son.
If Wayne's Banshee, then who's Black Tom?

I also kind of like Robin for the role of Morph.
Maybe Beauregard as Colossus instead?