Dreams about Muppets...

Powerstars

Reaction score
Oh I know, but just thinking of Doc Hopper, and all the chances he'd have to hurt Kermit as a doctor.
Ooh. Eeh. I see your point there. Might have to work some of that into my fanfic. I actually wonder where Doc Hopper is now in the Muppeverse.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I learned several new facts about the Muppets, from a reliable source, and yet all the facts contradicted facts that I've known about for years.

And I can't remember what any of the facts are anymore.

Powerstars

Reaction score
I hate when that happens. Ya have a dream, then you forget important details.

Hubert

Reaction score
Who's Jareth?
Jareth is the Goblin king from Labyrinth.

I hate when that happens. Ya have a dream, then you forget important details.
Yeah...I always found that interesting. When I wake up, I still remember a good portion of the dream, but within a half hour, I forget half of it. It's weird though that some dreams, especially ones that are from when I was little, are basically stained in my head.

Lola p

Reaction score
I just woke up from a dream where Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Richard Hunt, David Goelz, and Kermit were The Mystery Inc. team.

Robin the frog was Scrappy.

Ok, time to stop drinking a can of Mt. Dew and watching TMS Before bed....

Vincent L

Reaction score
Define "Scrappy"? And "The Mystery Inc." feels very Hollywood.

galagr

Reaction score
I had a bizzare dream last night. It had Shakey Sanchez being eaten by Boppity, who was eaten by Beautiful Day Monster, who was then eaten by Behemoth, who was then eaten by Sweetums, who was then eaten by Thog. Then at the end of the dream, Thog, Sweetums, Behemoth, Beautiful Day Monster, and Boppity all opened their mouths showing the monsters inside them and yelling " MONCEPTION! MONCEPTION! " Which is just inception with monsters. Best dream EVER!