Q&A/Info: The Creature Calamity Club

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, we started a thread titled The Creature Calamity Club, a role-play type game where we play ourselves, only with special powers. You can find more info on it at the thread linked above, or at the CCC wiki.

But you probably have questions, right? So this thread is for that, questions. You can also message Me, Sarge, Lola, or Yuna with questions and stuff, but you can also post them here and one of us will get to your question, or also if you need additional info, we'll give you that too. All of the questions will also be documented at the wiki, to put them in a more orderly way for everyone to use.

Don't be shy to jump in and join! ANYONE can participate. You can make a page for yourself under the correct category at the wiki, and jump in the fun.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Also, if for some reason you would prefer not to join the wiki to make your own page, feel free to pm me with your profile information and I can make a page for you

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
can we use made up powers?
As in...? I'm honestly not sure what you mean by that. You don't have to be a "monster." You can be a human with powers or you can just be a human who wants to live with a bunch of monsters for some reason :stick_out_tongue:

mo

Reaction score
can I join? sorry for going off topic and being random!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Sure, everyone can join. Just send a PM to one of our managers or to me and tell us what kind of creature you are :smile:

mo

Reaction score
Sure, everyone can join. Just send a PM to one of our managers or to me and tell us what kind of creature you are :smile:
I'm a werewolf with werewolf powers.:smile: what is a PM exactly?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey guys. If anyone has any questions, I deleted my life from my hard drive, so send me a pm and I'll probably get to it within the hour, unless I'm asleep.

This is a major call to recruit new monsters. We need everyone we can to stop the scientists who want to capture us and experiment on us. I have added a page on the wiki that gives some detail about whats going on (if anyone can update it and flesh it out a bit better that would be great).