Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I can imagine Scooter expressing surprise at how lively a love life he has in fanfic...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I can imagine Scooter expressing surprise at how lively a love life he has in fanfic...
Ah, you saw right through my plan! :wink:

Yeah, I have one for Scooter, but I'm not sure how to word it yet...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
A/N: This isn't really a proper "letter". It's just filler until I finish Scooter's. Just a quick warning, I'm not very good at S&W type humor. :/ Enjoy!

“Well, looks like the bear really outdone himself!”

“Yeah, too bad he could outdo us this time!”

“DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“Hey, Waldorf!”

“What?”

“I just remembered. Ever heard about fanfiction?”

“Oh, yeah. How’s the old coot doing? I haven’t seen him in years!”

“No, you old fool! Fanfiction, not Dan Diction.”

“Nan Friction? Isn’t she that gal we met at DisneyWorld?”

“NO! FANFICTION! FANFICTION! IT’S WHERE STUPID YOUNG KIDS WRITE STUPID STORIES ABOUT LIVING WITH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND LIVING OUT THEIR DUMB FANTASIES!”

“Hey, not so loud. You’ll bust my hearing aid.”

“Argh!”

“Yeah, I’ve heard of it. Absolutely dumb.”

“Mm, ridiculous!”

“Awful.”

“Sick.”

“Strange.”

“Pathetic.”

“I’ve read a few.”

“Wha-You read them?! How could you?!”

“Yep. Well, mostly the reviews. You should see them. They tear apart these brainless stories piece by piece by their nasty comments!”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“That’s sounds like us!”

“Right!”

“Then what are we doing watching this dumb show! Let’s go find a computer and heckle some kids’ fantasies!”

“DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The Aminal :halo: letter was hilarious, the hecklers :sleep: :boo: snippet was not bad, but the Rowlf :sympathy: letter made me cry (cries). Awesome job, LittleMayhem! Post more soon please!

Misskermie

Reaction score
LOL I love statler and waldiorf! You old coots!
AND LEAVE MY BEAR ALONE YOU OLD MEN!
No, let's do it the funny way.
LEAVE,
FOZZIE,
ALONE!!!

OH! Sorry.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
A/N: I'm...not totally happy with this, but I'll just leave this here and hope someone enjoys it.

Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors,

I just wanted to talk to you about these stories you’ve been writing about me. Well, I have to admit, I’m surprised! Am I really that attractive? Huh, I never thought of myself like that! Wow!

Ok, so some of you may have made characters that weren’t completely my type or I may have acted OOC (out of character, to the non-nerds out there) in one or two stories. Or you may have got my, erm, gender preference a little bit wrong and you are writing about my deeply personal life which you really have no right to, but those are just nick-picks.

No one seems to understand to trials of being a gofer. No one seems to care about what I want and you people make me feel so special and appreciated and lo-

Excuse me. Kermit just called in and wants me to help him with tonight’s show. We have a finale planned with the singing vegetables, a dozen Muppets on rocket launchers and forty monsters doing the tango. And Miss Piggy wants me to collect some feather boas and help her with her latest scheme to get Kermit to notice her. Then I have to help Gonzo with his… I dunno, something to do with canon, a kilt and a dozen chickens in tutus.

*Sigh*

Bye,

Scooter.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
A/N: I'm...not totally happy with this, but I'll just leave this here and hope someone enjoys it.

Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors,

I just wanted to talk to you about these stories you’ve been writing about me. Well, I have to admit, I’m surprised! Am I really that attractive? Huh, I never thought of myself like that! Wow!

Ok, so some of you may have made characters that weren’t completely my type or I may have acted OOC (out of character, to the non-nerds out there) in one or two stories. Or you may have got my, erm, gender preference a little bit wrong and you are writing about my deeply personal life which you really have no right to, but those are just nick-picks.

No one seems to understand to trials of being a gofer. No one seems to care about what I want and you people make me feel so special and appreciated and lo-

Excuse me. Kermit just called in and wants me to help him with tonight’s show. We have a finale planned with the singing vegetables, a dozen Muppets on rocket launchers and forty monsters doing the tango. And Miss Piggy wants me to collect some feather boas and help her with her latest scheme to get Kermit to notice her. Then I have to help Gonzo with his… I dunno, something to do with canon, a kilt and a dozen chickens in tutus.

*Sigh*

Bye,

Scooter.
LittleMayhem, I love what you are doing right now. This is great! More updates, okay? Thanks! (chuckles)!