Which Fraggle are you?

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah...what a wonderful idea...but don't feel too bad...just check out what me, Pinkflower, and Beau did to the KSY positive and negative thread yesterday morning...

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I took the quiz twice just to make sure I answered accurately. The first time, I got this.

1. Mokey (100%)
2. Traveling Matt (60%)
3. Red (60%)
4. Wembley (60%)
5. Gobo (40%)
6. Boober (0%)

The second time, my results were:

1. Mokey (100%)
2. Wembley (100%)
3. Gobo (67%)
4. Traveling Matt (67%)
5. Red (34%)
6. Boober (0%)

So apparently I'm both Mokey and Wembley. Which the more I think about it, sounds about right. I'm surprised that I didn't a higher score on Boober though, since I've always considered myself to be a happier, more optimistic version of him.

bandit

Reaction score
Now that's interesting. Now you're making me wanna take the test again! I think I will.

bandit

Reaction score
Gah! Once again I'm baffled.

Gobo and Red tied for 100%....which is fine....
Traveling Matt....~_~ ALSO tied for 100%....Quiz....just what are you trying to say to me, exactly?
Following that is Mokey...Wembley and Boober but...Honestly! What the heck!?

bandit

Reaction score
What?! Ahhh, come on guys! Its not like that. I've just got a lot to say....so I say it. ^_-V

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
I took the quiz twice just to make sure I answered accurately.

So apparently I'm both Mokey and Wembley. Which the more I think about it, sounds about right. I'm surprised that I didn't a higher score on Boober though, since I've always considered myself to be a happier, more optimistic version of him.
Yeah, my two highest from taking test twice were Boober & Mokey, they just swapped #1 spots, with Wembley not far behind in third place both times. No trace of the other three, except a little Red in one test and Traveling Matt in the other.

I often thought I was more like Wembley, but after the test and really thinking about it, I guess I can agree with being more like Mokey, especially Boober. But still got some Wembley in me too. I think all that wembling I do makes up for the points.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my little hidey hole if you need me. :sigh: