New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want the movie to be something where when you come home from watching it, you want more. (But you do have a sense of closure.) :smile:
But not TOO much wanting more. The last film left me wanting so much more, if they made the film an Andy Warhol-esque 20 hours long, I'd still complain it wasn't long enough.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ohh... I'll probably see it from the time it's in theaters till the time it leaves and then wait another torturous few months waiting for it to come out on DVD. Oh the cycle starts again!! Lol.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
But not TOO much wanting more. The last film left me wanting so much more, if they made the film an Andy Warhol-esque 20 hours long, I'd still complain it wasn't long enough.
Exactly! I know just what you mean! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Okay first of all here is another video with Kermit again saying they're hoping to start shooting the next movie the first part of next year...And two how the heck do these lucky kids get these kind of interviews?? I mean really! I'm so jealous!!! Lol!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, if they start filming in January, the release will probably be close to what The Muppets was.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I still have a feeling even if it's not much they probably know a little more then their allowed to say. Kermit has been hinting in these interviews their hoping to start shooting the first half of next year.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I'm prayin' that this movie is all about the Electric Mayhem. Maybe new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.