Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 42

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm thankful the Murray bits weren't as repeated as they have been. I have a feeling next season is going to have some different tune-ins (hopefully featuring that "Monster at the End of This Show" footage we saw) or a different format in general.
How do you know that and do you have the link to a video clip of the "Monster at the End of This Show" thing? That would be interesting. I have heard that they're replacing Elmo's World with another Elmo segment, so that may be something to look forward to.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
How do you know that and do you have the link to a video clip of the "Monster at the End of This Show" thing? That would be interesting. I have heard that they're replacing Elmo's World with another Elmo segment, so that may be something to look forward to.
There's a Season 43 news thread in this section with sources and whatnot.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, okay. I'll look for that. I know I've been MIA lately. I guess I didn't think that there was any new Muppet news to talk about, but according to Muppet Wiki, it does seem like there are quite a few new projects, so I'll check that out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally got to see an episode from this season today on Sprout, specifically Episode 4276 (The Flood). I really enjoyed it, not only was it nice to see Susan again since she's one of the few humans we rarely see on the show anymore (along with Bob, and sometimes Gina), but the whole story in general seemed to channel older seasons and episodes, such as Episode 3913, which had a similar plot of Gordon and Susan having to continually help Ernie get to sleep while spending the night in Big Bird's nest. Oscar was certainly a beast in this episode, intentionally trying to foul up Maria and Luis's attempts to fix the plumbing, but unwittingly helping out after all by finding similar items they could use to fix the pipes. Not to mention Ernie and Bert's difficulty getting to sleep was very amusing, but in the end, I love how they were fast asleep in Gordon and Susan's bed, snuggling the boogy-woogy sheep, that was adorable.

So, Maria is the building super? Didn't know that.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I know I'm replying to a years old thread, but I have a reason.

Remember when I said that Abby was one of my least favorite additions in the "Changes That You Actually Liked" thread? Seeing the "Good Birds Club" episode made me change my opinion of her.