What's Your Favorite.....

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Another post from 2005, yeah! Beginning to realize how much I've missed the mainstream of fraggle posters by not being here for 7+ years and a lot of the older posters haven't logged on in years. So I hope nobody mines if I'm replying to older forums, I'm just now reading them for the first time and would like to respond.

Anyway, if I must select just one of each, here are my answers for this forum.

Fraggle: Red Fraggle

Doozer: Cotterpin

Gorg: Junior

Other: Sprocket

Song: Bring Back The Wonder

Episode: Mokey And The Minstrels

Extra Character/Creature: The Minstrels
I agree with Tom Fraggle for Red as my top favorite, but Mokey is also my favorite character as well. Cotterpin will always and will be my favorite Doozer character. Junior is definetely stuck with me as my favorite Gorg character. Sprockety makes me laugh every time he tries to convince Doc that there are living things inside the hole, so my other favorite which is a silly puppet dog. (laughs)! Red's Bring Back the Wonder is one of my favorite FR songs, but the Friendship Song is also my favorite FR song as well. Well, the episode, "Mokey & the Mistrels was one of my favorites also, but I also love "Marooned," "The River of Life," "Beyond the Pond," (wanna buy a hat?) *(laughs)!, and "Change of Adress." The Minstrels are very important, but the way Cantus speaks are part of Jim for sure. Thank you for posting, Tom Fraggle. You are very smart.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Fraggle: Wembley
Other: Cantus, The Trash Heap
Song: The Friendship Song
Episode: Marooned
Extra Character/Creature: (Great, what a hard question... I don't know??)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I agree with Tom Fraggle for Red as my top favorite, but Mokey is also my favorite character as well. Cotterpin will always and will be my favorite Doozer character. Junior is definetely stuck with me as my favorite Gorg character. Sprockety makes me laugh every time he tries to convince Doc that there are living things inside the hole, so my other favorite which is a silly puppet dog. (laughs)! Red's Bring Back the Wonder is one of my favorite FR songs, but the Friendship Song is also my favorite FR song as well. Well, the episode, "Mokey & the Mistrels was one of my favorites also, but I also love "Marooned," "The River of Life," "Beyond the Pond," (wanna buy a hat?) *(laughs)!, and "Change of Adress." The Minstrels are very important, but the way Cantus speaks are part of Jim for sure. Thank you for posting, Tom Fraggle. You are very smart.
(ahem) Now I really made my mind. I forgot the thread was supposed to be about what's really your favorite Fraggle, Doozer, Gorg, other character, extra creature, etc. Oh boy, now I realized I was talking like some crazy silly creature. Let me try this again.

Fraggle - Wembley & Boober
Doozer - Cotterpin
Gorg: Pa
Other: Cantus
Song: "The Rock Goes On"
Episode: "The River Of Life"
Extra Character: Philo

Elisha

Reaction score
Fraggle: Cantus and Wembley

Doozer: Architect

Other: Ditzies

Songs: "Let Me Be Your Song", “Shine On Me”, "Magic Be With You", "Children of Tomorrow", "Wemblin' Fool", "The Friendship Song" (I better stop b/c I could go on forever lol)

Episode: The Day the Music Died

Extra Character/Creature: Sidebottom

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

Other: Philo & Gunge

Song: "Catch the Tail by the Tiger"

Episode: Manny's Land of Carpets

Extra Character/Creature: The Inkspots

Grifoshka

Reaction score

Doozer: Wrench

Other: Sprocket

Song: Just a Dream Away

Episode: The Bells of Fraggle Rock

Extra Character/Creature: Merggles

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Fraggle: Boober
Doozer: None. I hate them all.
Gorg: Junior, although I'm not a huge fan of any of them.
Other: Sprocket hands down!
Song: I can't choose, maybe "Follow Me" from the first episode.
Episode: Again, too many to choose from, but I love Boober, so maybe "Boober's Dream".
Extra Character/Creature: Uncle Traveling Matt.

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
hard but
Fraggle: red fraggle
Goozer: cotterpin
Gorg: junior
Song: opening theme
Episode : All of us