New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hi, VP Weirdo, welcome to the circus of...uh...weirdos...

You make my recorded welcome message fail :frown:

(I kid, I kid :wink:)

mo

Reaction score
Welcome VP Weirdo!!!!!

Haven't you been here long enough to know that every single user here is a clown?
No it took me a while I'm a little slow! and yes that was just sarcasm!

HandsomeFrog

Reaction score
Hi guys. My name is Stephen, and I'm a muppet enthusiast. :big_grin:

I guess it all started when I was a wee lad about knee high, I had crohns disease (still do and a host of other things) but regardless, I was sick. and to make me feel better, my mother would sing me rainbow connection. From there, I started really searching out muppet stuff.

My first VHS (although they bought ALOT of them to feed my voracious hunger for muppet stuff) was this one. We used to sing along to Kokomo all the time.

I used to watch Breakfast with Bear/Bear in the Big Blue House because it helped me to eat when he ate. I had a feeding tube placed in due to some gastroenterology problems. (see above)

I still remember my dad being a good father on the phone with my mom asking me..."Which vhs of bear to rent!?"

I chose the one with Doc Hog.

Not sure if it was the right choice....

Anyway...
I didn't learn as much from Sesame Street but I do remember having an imaginary friend named Bert.

Then the toys! OH WOW!!!

I love Palisades!!

Regardless, I eventually grew and grew until you have me! A 17 year old (going on 18) muppet lovin' kinda guy with all the memories of a wonderful childhood thanks to two wonderful parents, my family, and a man known as Jim Henson for creating the greatest little critters of all time.

so I'm Stephen. Hi!

Nice to meet ya

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
People, you guys are starting to slack with the welcomings! I will not tolerate any welcomes made 10 minutes after a new member posts :stick_out_tongue:

Hi, Stephen, welcome to the circus of weirdos :zany: The only place where you need to be on the lookout for flying penguins!

VP Weirdo

Reaction score
No it took me a while I'm a little slow! and yes that was just sarcasm!
I'm a rather bummed out at the moment, as it looks like my first thread starting message was accidently deleted in the editing process!

VP Weirdo

Reaction score
I'm a rather bummed out at the moment, as it looks like my first thread starting message was accidently deleted in the editing process!
And I still don't know how to post a proper avatar. Sheeeesh!

Hubert

Reaction score
And I still don't know how to post a proper avatar. Sheeeesh!
Click on your username on the right hand side of the top blue navigation bar. You should come to a page called "Personal Details," with your current avatar picture at the top. Click the image and it will lead you to a place where you can upload one off of your computer.