New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MuppetPrincess

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Meg...I go by the name MuppetPrincess here. I am very surprised that no one had taken that name by now.

Anyway, I'm 25 years old and still a muppet lover. My favorite muppets are: Kermit/Gonzo/Beeker (sp?)

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Meg! And since you questioned the spelling, Beaker's name is spelled with an "ea" in the middle.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Welcome, new people, to the circus of weirdos :zany:

Home of the only flying penguins!

arturo rey

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
hello everyone my name is arturo i love the muppets i enjoy shows and a great things that kids learned thru looking at them

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Arturo! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure that since you share our passion for the Muppets, you'll really enjoy yourself here.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the only place where penguins defy gravity

Artfactore

Reaction score
Just found you guys, very excited! Muppets have been part of my whole life, I actually remember the first episode of Sesame Street and faithfully watched the muppet show every Saturday night. I was in the Muppet fan club, saw all the movies and collected all the figures and muppet puppets. They are a wonderful part of my life and will always be!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! You collected all the muppet figures? You must be a huge fan!
And a tip: Wear a helmet. I think someone fired a penguin cannon.

EDIT: I think I ziffeled Hubert
:halo::Soreee!