Next Christmas, It's Fozzie's Turn!

muppetperson

Reaction score
What does he say?
"Hello, Hello,-Is this microphone on?"
"I said Waiter, what's this fly doing in my soup?He said looks like the backstroke to me.Ahah"
"Thank you,thank you and thank you."
"Hiya Hiya Hiya"
"I just flew in from the coast and boy are my arms tired.Ahah"
"I am so happy to be here,I can bearly stand it.Get it-bearly, and I am a bear.Hu? Hu?"
The voice seems to be ok now.I thought it sounded a bit deep but I guess it had to warm up.Oddly, he doesnt say Wocka Wocka, which I guess is good to give it a break.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know but that's his signature line. Seems kinda odd to not have him say it. :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The voice seems to be ok now.I thought it sounded a bit deep but I guess it had to warm up.Oddly, he doesnt say Wocka Wocka, which I guess is good to give it a break.
It's clearly a new recording of Eric, much like Animal was. This was before the movie when he went far too high pitched.

There are a LOT of great ornaments this year. There's a Stay Puft Marshmallow man AND Lion-O from the original Thundercats too.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'll have to pick this one up! I really need to restart my Muppet ornament collection because my dad accidentally broke a good 60% of our ornaments last year while moving the tree and of course, the impossible-to-find-for-fair-prices-on-eBay Muppet Hallmark ornaments fell victim to that 60%. :mad: I'll have to buy 2 just in case something like this happens again. Still, can't wait to get this one. Wocka wocka!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't have any Muppet ornaments...guess I better get started!!! Lol!