The Muppets and the Dark Crystal

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.8
Meanwhile as Robin bravely accepted his fate, Kermit and the gang had just made it to Frogtown Hollow.
"Hissssss"came a voice.
"Say the Riverbottom Nightmare gang has a snake,"Emmet said.
"Yes Emmet!"Ma said. "You're sadly right son."The hissing grew louder until the snake appeared in front of them. Be prepared for your end Muppets"it said in a threatening voice. It grinned evily showing off its now much longer teeth, but one tooth sparkled."
"The piece of the staff!"they all said. Scooter grabbed the sword Harry gave him and sliced out a tooth!
"Go run!" he yelled. The snake hissed in annoyance and grew to an even larger size. It started to coil around Scooter. The boy started gasping for air, and then fainted. The snake laughed at its triumph, when Kermit started to sob. Then Scooter's eyes opened and stabbed the snake right in the middle destroying it!
"Faking your death?!"Mokey said surprised.
"Why hasn't Gwenalot thought of that!"Red said.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 9
"There's my house!"said Bear. "How bad could it be?"Bear asked.
"Terrible."Kermit said. "We've all been nearly killed. Four times so far"
"Yeah that's a lot! Dominic's gone nuts I think!"Scooter said.
"Well let's get to the house."said Mokey.
"It's over here!"came a voice.
"Hey that souns like Shadow the storyteller! I know what to do!"Bear said.
"Umm Bear that's a not a good idea!"Fozzie said. "Ditz and Marlon tried to kill us!"
"That's true, but I still trust Shadow! She'll be back to normal when we get the staff!"
"Where oh where oh where is Shadow?! Where oh where oh where is Shadow? Where oh where oh where is Shadow? Where can Shadow be? Shadow!"sang Bear!
"Hello you big old bear!"Shadow said evily. If she had a mouth she would have a very frightening grin on.
"Shadow where is the staff?!"asked Bear.
"There is no staff!"she lied! "It's a lie!!!!!!!"
"Yeah nice try!"said Toby.
"Tell us the truth!"said Sarah.
"Oooooh it's there maybe, or there I'm pretty sure it's there!" Hours later Shadow continued poniting everywhere!
"Everywhere except there!"Bear said snatcing up a ball to which she hadn't pointed to."Now let's go!" Then just at that moment the ceiling collapsed! It started to fall! The Muppets ran and ran and ran and ran until they finally had escapen the Big Blue house. Bear teared up at the sight of his beautiful home being destroyed.
"It'll be fine once we defeat Jareth,"Kermit assured him.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ch. 9
"There's my house!"said Bear. "How bad could it be?"Bear asked.
"Terrible."Kermit said. "We've all been nearly killed. Four times so far"
"Yeah that's a lot! Dominic's gone nuts I think!"Scooter said.
"Well let's get to the house."said Mokey.
"It's over here!"came a voice.
"Hey that souns like Shadow the storyteller! I know what to do!"Bear said.
"Umm Bear that's a not a good idea!"Fozzie said. "Ditz and Marlon tried to kill us!"
"That's true, but I still trust Shadow! She'll be back to normal when we get the staff!"
"Where oh where oh where is Shadow?! Where oh where oh where is Shadow? Where oh where oh where is Shadow? Where can Shadow be? Shadow!"sang Bear!
"Hello you big old bear!"Shadow said evily. If she had a mouth she would have a very frightening grin on.
"Shadow where is the staff?!"asked Bear.
"There is no staff!"she lied! "It's a lie!!!!!!!"
"Yeah nice try!"said Toby.
"Tell us the truth!"said Sarah.
"Oooooh it's there maybe, or there I'm pretty sure it's there!" Hours later Shadow continued poniting everywhere!
"Everywhere except there!"Bear said snatcing up a ball to which she hadn't pointed to."Now let's go!" Then just at that moment the ceiling collapsed! It started to fall! The Muppets ran and ran and ran and ran until they finally had escapen the Big Blue house. Bear teared up at the sight of his beautiful home being destroyed.
"It'll be fine once we defeat Jareth,"Kermit assured him.
Ohhhh! I am loving this already! More soon, okay?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 10.
"Up you get!"Jareth said to the Robin copy. The stunning likeness eagerly jumped into Jareth's arms.
"Robin!"Ojo said happily. "You decided to give Jareth a chance! That's very great!"
"Yeah! I love him and he loves us!"The copy said. "You already knew that eh Hojo"he added. Jareth whispered in his ear inaudibly.
"I mean huh Ojo!"the fake Robin lied.
"Ok!"Ojo said. "I do wanna stay here with him!"
"You will!"Jareth said. "I am planning on adopting you!"
"You'll be our new daddy?"asked Tutter.
"That's right my little Tutter!"Jareth said.
"Yeah!"all the kids said jumping into Jareth's arms eagerly. This will be much easier than I thought!
"No guys!"Robin yelled in vain. "You've got the wrong Robin! You've got the wrong Robin!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 11
"So.... I've been nearly strangled by a snake. A cave almost ate us. We were very close to being arrested. A house was about to crush us. Those aren't good signs"said Scooter.
"Not at all,"Piggy agreed. "You better have a great explanation Mr. Author!"
"Miss Piggy!"Toby said. "We don't have time to complain to the writer!"
"Very well."Miss Piggy said."Good thing he gave us a mission"
"So there's Dark Crystal land."
"Oh no! It's a graveyard for Skesis!"Fozzie said.
"Don't worry!"Sarah said. "They can't get Foz."
"There it is!"Gonzo saiding pointing to a glowing lilly, but just then the skesis kept popping up out of the ground until all 10 had surrounded the heroes planning to scratch them!"
"Kill kill"They all chanted.
"I'll handle these guys!"Piggy said. "Hi-yah! Hi-yah! Hi-yah!"she said karate chopping the skesis causing them to fall apart into piles of bones.
"You have skull!"Fozzie said to her.Everyone groaned at Fozzie's weak pun, but were happy that they had escaped without much harm.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 12
"Things are getting a lot better!"said Kermit.
"Yeah,"Scooter said. "We did kick you-know-what."
"Right! So now we should go to the theater!"Kermit said. When they got there, they noticed there were two people in the audience, and I bet you know who.
"Hello all You're gonna fall!"Statler shouted causing an unwary Red to trip over her tail.
"Hey!"Red said.
"Hey indeed!"Mokey added.
"Hay's for horse! So you're that of course!"Waldorf retorted turning Mokey into a pretty young mare.After Red tripped she picked up a piece of broken wood! Their rhymes were causing them to be able to terrible things to others!
"The staff they all said!"
"You stupid guys! Get ready to"but then Toby took the staff from Red and shouted over them!
"Please can't you be quiet?! It's fun once you try it!"Toby yelled so loud it overpowered the critc's spells causing their mouths to seal.
"Well that will stop the freaks! I thought they'd always speak!"Earl said.
""EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"they all shouted.
"Thanks big guy! Now come on ya'll and just..."
"You creeps! Fall to sleep!"Red said helping Toby out, and they snuck out without another word.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 12.
"Well we're going to my time!"Robbie said.
"Yeah roll back the rock!"Earl sang!
"No... I already sang that song!"Scooter said calmly.
"Ok let's just make like Mr. Peabody"Earl said sighing.
"Well what could be here!"Scooter said wondering. "Who will try to kill us?Their answer came with a terrible growl from a gigantic swamp monster.
"Oh no!"They all said.
Look at it's tail!" said Charlene. "It's the staff!" Carefully Kermit snuck up on the beast and cut off its tail. "Now run!"he yelled. The monster growled and started to multiply and muliply until there were hundreds of them!"
"We're dead"said Uncle Deadly.
"Not yet!"said Toby running towards them with a sword, but the sword was knocked out his hand. He kicked one , and just like that caused it to shrink and shrink until it was gone. Toby spent the next few minutes kicking all the petrified monsters until they were all defeated."Well now shall we go?"Toby asked truly amazed at what had happened.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 13.
"There's one more in the Laybrinth!"Kermit said.
"That will be the most dangerous of all!"Fozzie said as they embarked on a Perilous journey.
"Beware Muppets,"came a voice. "Don't worry I am a friend. I won't hurt you."
"Who who are you?"asked Kermit.
"I am the the Crown Goblin Prince."he said. "Would you like a cookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?"
"More like a kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooky!"Piggy said whispering to a nooding Red.
"I'm sorry.... I have eccentric moments! It comes from being a hermit this long! Long really long."
"Why are you a hermit?!"asked Gonzo.
"Oh my adopted Dad wanted to kill me!"he said.
"Yeah...."Piggy said.
"Wait that would be Jareth!"Kermit said!
"That's right,"he said in a solemn voice clearly having gotten over his deranged hermit moment."He adopted me, I thought he loved me but he learend as long as I live he can be mortal. So he decided to kill me!"
"He's nuts!"said Fozzie.
"Yeah they do have nuts in 'em"the Prince said pointing to his cookies.
"No!"Miss Piggy said. "He's a nutty cookie!"she said to Fozzie.
"I meant Jareth."said Fozzie.
"Like Homicidal Maniac like so called Son that becomes a hermit!"Miss Piggy said shrugging her shoulders! "
"A Goblin Prince will have to kill him!" the Prince said, "So since they all died we have no hope!"
"You're the prince!"Toby said impatiently!
"Oh yeah!"he said! "That's right!"
"He's going to kill Jareth?!"Piggy asked."We don't have a prayer do we?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Great job! Porr Red! She does the best with her tricks and the hecklers mess her up. Awwww! I'm glad Toby stood up for her. She doesn't like to get laughed at.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch 15.(I wrote 12 twice so it's really 15)
"We'll be going to the Labyrinth when we come!"sang the prince merrily.
"Stop singing that song!"Piggy yelled. He had been singing the same exact song for the entire mission.
"Come on Piggy!"Kermit persuade her. "No fear!"
Kermit-d We’re off on a mission
Fozzie-We’re tough; in good condition
Gonzo-We're short
Piggy-But standing tall
All No fear!
Scooter-There's danger around us
Earl They'd hurt us if they found us
Sarah- Our backs are to the wall
All No fear!
Toby- ‘Cause we have all the courage we require
Kira- Take it from a frequent flyer
Grover-Try your luck
Oscar-Our plan will fly
All No fear!
Earl-This plan if applied’ll
Be simply suicidal
You’ll be a sitting duck
All No fear!
Earl-Suppose that I do this
Who knows if we’ll live through this?(to Fran)
How ‘bout a kiss for luck?
Fran- No
Mokey and Wembley -Fear
Gobo-Odette Our team is shy one green, big-footed volunteer
Earl- No way, Jose
No chance!
Red- No choice
Boober and Cotterpin- No fear!
All-No fear!
No fear!
No fear!
Junior-We will take any dare that the other side’ll dare to dream up
Big Bird-We’ll fight tough; we’ll play fair
But we’re sure to win because we’ll team up.
Earl- I’m shaking!
I’m leaking!
Emmet-He’s freaking, frankly speaking
Earl- We’re riding for a fall
All No fear! (The Grand High Witch sees them finding the last piece)
Earl She’s gaining!
She’s faster!
We’re heading for disaster!
Ma- Our hero, warts and all!
All No fear!
Earl- I would be fine if one of us knew how to steer!
Rugby- Get a grip!
Mew- Get set
Apple- That’s our respect!
Jean-Bob No breaks!
Hoggle- No sweat
Didymus- And no regrets!
Earl-We’re dead!
Baby- Not yet
Earl-Oh no, not there!
All No fear!
"That didn't help!"Earl said to them all.
"It was catchy though!"Fozzie said.
"We've got it!"Piggy said gleefully, but then they were surrounded by Witches led by the Grand High Witch herself.