Rock of Broadway (An Electric Mayhem Story)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love it!
:halo: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
What is this creature doing here? Mokeyyyyyyyy? Never mind, I can do this! Go away, monster.
:halo: BUH BYE! BUH BYE! (he leaves!)
Okay, where was I? Oh yeah! This story is great! Post more please!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 5:Get Me To The Theater On Time
"We spent like all this time trying to get Animal down that we like totally forgot about the time?" Janice asked. "Exactly," Floyd said. "We gotta get to that theater before that show starts." "How are we going to get there?" Zoot asked. "Well I don't wanna chance walking," Floyd said. Then suddenly Animal thought of something. "WAIT! I GOT IDEA!" Animal said.

"Wow, these T-shirts are totally rockin. And cheap, too," Dr. Teeth said. The band was exiting some random gift shop, carrying useless tourist junk such as "I Heart NY" coffee mugs and "Brooklyn" t-shirts. Zoot checked his watch and said "Ummm, guys? It's 7:58." "7:58!?!?!?" Floyd said in worry. "We spent all that time in a useless gift shop!" "Let's like look on the bright side guys," Janice said. "I bought a new sundress." "WAIT!" Animal yelled out. "I GOT OTHER IDEA!"

The taxi cab pulled up to the front of the theater where Rock of Ages was. "Thanks, driver," Dr. Teeth said as the band got out of the taxi. "I hope you didn't mind Animal. He's usually a swell guy." Animal got out of the cab with the driver's hat on. "Animal like hat," he said. The driver was shuddering in fear after seeing the band. "The...they're weird," he said and drove off leaving the band.

"Okay, so you five are the last ones, right?" the usherette inside the theater said. "Yup. Five front row seats, maam," Floyd said getting out the tickets. "Okay.....wait..." she paused her talking for a moment while scanning their tickets. "I know who you guys are........." "You do?" Animal asked. "Yeah...." the usherette said. "You guys are The Electric Mayhem! I've heard rumors from the cast that they're excited you guys are in New York. They didn't expect you guys coming to see the show, though." "Send our regards to the cast," Dr. Teeth said. "Oh! I should go tell them before they go on!" the usherette said and hurried off.

"Well....that was like....awkward," Janice said, still a bit confused over what happened. "Well, let's go find our seats then," Zoot said. "I agree with Zoot," Dr. Teeth said. "Let's roll....." "And get drinks?" Animal asked. "And get drinks, Animal," Dr. Teeth said. "YAY!!!!!!" Animal yelled in excitement and hurried off to the front row.

--------------------End of Chapter 5--------------------------
Fun chapter, yeah? I couldn't think of anymore for this chapter. But next chapter is going to be a fun one, too.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 5:Get Me To The Theater On Time
"We spent like all this time trying to get Animal down that we like totally forgot about the time?" Janice asked. "Exactly," Floyd said. "We gotta get to that theater before that show starts." "How are we going to get there?" Zoot asked. "Well I don't wanna chance walking," Floyd said. Then suddenly Animal thought of something. "WAIT! I GOT IDEA!" Animal said.

"Wow, these T-shirts are totally rockin. And cheap, too," Dr. Teeth said. The band was exiting some random gift shop, carrying useless tourist junk such as "I Heart NY" coffee mugs and "Brooklyn" t-shirts. Zoot checked his watch and said "Ummm, guys? It's 7:58." "7:58!?!?!?" Floyd said in worry. "We spent all that time in a useless gift shop!" "Let's like look on the bright side guys," Janice said. "I bought a new sundress." "WAIT!" Animal yelled out. "I GOT OTHER IDEA!"

The taxi cab pulled up to the front of the theater where Rock of Ages was. "Thanks, driver," Dr. Teeth said as the band got out of the taxi. "I hope you didn't mind Animal. He's usually a swell guy." Animal got out of the cab with the driver's hat on. "Animal like hat," he said. The driver was shuddering in fear after seeing the band. "The...they're weird," he said and drove off leaving the band.

"Okay, so you five are the last ones, right?" the usherette inside the theater said. "Yup. Five front row seats, maam," Floyd said getting out the tickets. "Okay.....wait..." she paused her talking for a moment while scanning their tickets. "I know who you guys are........." "You do?" Animal asked. "Yeah...." the usherette said. "You guys are The Electric Mayhem! I've heard rumors from the cast that they're excited you guys are in New York. They didn't expect you guys coming to see the show, though." "Send our regards to the cast," Dr. Teeth said. "Oh! I should go tell them before they go on!" the usherette said and hurried off.

"Well....that was like....awkward," Janice said, still a bit confused over what happened. "Well, let's go find our seats then," Zoot said. "I agree with Zoot," Dr. Teeth said. "Let's roll....." "And get drinks?" Animal asked. "And get drinks, Animal," Dr. Teeth said. "YAY!!!!!!" Animal yelled in excitement and hurried off to the front row.

--------------------End of Chapter 5--------------------------
Fun chapter, yeah? I couldn't think of anymore for this chapter. But next chapter is going to be a fun one, too.
\
Al i can say is, "Wow," This is amazing! More please!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Wow....and now the next chapter. This Chapter is PG for alcohol and a minor make out.
Chapter 6:Nothin' But A Good Time
The auditorium was small, but still crowded with people. The Electric Mayhem found their seats easily, front and dead center. "The best seats in the house," Dr. Teeth said. Floyd then thought that it'd be the perfect opportunity for him to sit next to Janice. He saved the seat to his right for her and let Animal have the seat to his left. "It's the perfect seat to view the women better," Floyd insisted to Animal. "WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!" Animal said in excitement, jumping up and down.

"Janice!" Floyd called to Janice, whom was returning from the show's gift shop. "Oh Floyd! You like saved me a seat," she said. Floyd helped lead her to her seat. "You don't have to like, be such a gentleman to me, ya know. I love you for who you are," Janice said, nicely. "Well.....ya know. It's just....I really wanted to sit next to you," Floyd said. "Fer sure? Me too!" Janice said. "But who's sitting to the left?" "Animal," Floyd said. "I told him he'll get better views of the women there." Both Floyd and Janice laughed. "Oh rully," Janice said. "You're so nice to him." Janice then kissed Floyd on the cheek then put her head on his shoulder. "I know, babe," he said as the lights in the auditorium dimmed.

As soon as the first act was over, the lights came up and people were scrambling all over. Zoot looked over at his band mates to find that none of them have fallen asleep yet. "Wow. I can't believe you guys didn't fall asleep yet," Zoot said in amazement. "I know," Dr. Teeth said. "This show is awesomely amazing. There's no way we could fall asleep at this." "Let's celebrate with some drinks," Zoot said. "Don't worry about buying any, Dr. T. I'll buy the drinks. It's on the house." He and Dr. Teeth then proceeded to the drinks counter.

Floyd looked over at Animal and asked him "How's it so far, man? Seen any hot women?" "HOT WOMEN! REALLY HOT WOMEN! ANIMAL LIKE SHOW!" Animal yelled in excitement and nodded. Floyd then looked over at Janice. "And you, babe?" he asked. "Rully awesome," Janice said. "This is like the best show ever! It's got rock. It's got roll. It's got hot guys........" "What?" Floyd asked in confusion. "But...you're like hotter than any of them," Janice said. Floyd laughed said "Janice, babe, we all have our hot fantasies. Fantasies with men or women we will never ever ever be with in a million years." "Fer sure," she replied.

"What'd you buy earlier?" Floyd asked. "Something for you...." Janice replied flirtatiously. "For me?" he asked. "Yeah," she said. "I want to like thank you for the awesome evening I'm having so far. Without you, I would be stuck in our hotel room tonight watching reruns of "That 70's Show" on Netflix." "Well, you're welcome. So what'd you get?" Floyd asked, in excitement. "Close your eyes," Janice told him, once again flirtatiously. Floyd closed his eyes and Janice proceeded to kiss him passionately on the lips. She then wrapped her arms around his neck. Floyd, realizing she's kissing him passionately, returned the favor by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

"WE GOT DRINKS!!!!" Dr. Teeth said excitedly, returning to the section with him and Zoot carrying about ten bottles of beer. Floyd and Janice then broke away from their kiss when they heard Dr. Teeth and Zoot returned. "DRINKS! DRINKS! DRINKS!" Animals yelled out in excitement as he got his bottle of beer. As soon as all five members got their first bottles, Dr. Teeth raised up his bottle and said "Cheers to nothin' but a good time here tonight!" "Cheers!" all five Electric Mayhem members said as they clanked their bottles together. The band then chugged down their beers as the lights began to dim in the auditorium.
-----------------End of Chapter 6---------------------
Uh oh! I think you guys know what's going to happen next.........

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow....and now the next chapter. This Chapter is PG for alcohol and a minor make out.
Chapter 6:Nothin' But A Good Time
The auditorium was small, but still crowded with people. The Electric Mayhem found their seats easily, front and dead center. "The best seats in the house," Dr. Teeth said. Floyd then thought that it'd be the perfect opportunity for him to sit next to Janice. He saved the seat to his right for her and let Animal have the seat to his left. "It's the perfect seat to view the women better," Floyd insisted to Animal. "WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!" Animal said in excitement, jumping up and down.

"Janice!" Floyd called to Janice, whom was returning from the show's gift shop. "Oh Floyd! You like saved me a seat," she said. Floyd helped lead her to her seat. "You don't have to like, be such a gentleman to me, ya know. I love you for who you are," Janice said, nicely. "Well.....ya know. It's just....I really wanted to sit next to you," Floyd said. "Fer sure? Me too!" Janice said. "But who's sitting to the left?" "Animal," Floyd said. "I told him he'll get better views of the women there." Both Floyd and Janice laughed. "Oh rully," Janice said. "You're so nice to him." Janice then kissed Floyd on the cheek then put her head on his shoulder. "I know, babe," he said as the lights in the auditorium dimmed.

As soon as the first act was over, the lights came up and people were scrambling all over. Zoot looked over at his band mates to find that none of them have fallen asleep yet. "Wow. I can't believe you guys didn't fall asleep yet," Zoot said in amazement. "I know," Dr. Teeth said. "This show is awesomely amazing. There's no way we could fall asleep at this." "Let's celebrate with some drinks," Zoot said. "Don't worry about buying any, Dr. T. I'll buy the drinks. It's on the house." He and Dr. Teeth then proceeded to the drinks counter.

Floyd looked over at Animal and asked him "How's it so far, man? Seen any hot women?" "HOT WOMEN! REALLY HOT WOMEN! ANIMAL LIKE SHOW!" Animal yelled in excitement and nodded. Floyd then looked over at Janice. "And you, babe?" he asked. "Rully awesome," Janice said. "This is like the best show ever! It's got rock. It's got roll. It's got hot guys........" "What?" Floyd asked in confusion. "But...you're like hotter than any of them," Janice said. Floyd laughed said "Janice, babe, we all have our hot fantasies. Fantasies with men or women we will never ever ever be with in a million years." "Fer sure," she replied.

"What'd you buy earlier?" Floyd asked. "Something for you...." Janice replied flirtatiously. "For me?" he asked. "Yeah," she said. "I want to like thank you for the awesome evening I'm having so far. Without you, I would be stuck in our hotel room tonight watching reruns of "That 70's Show" on Netflix." "Well, you're welcome. So what'd you get?" Floyd asked, in excitement. "Close your eyes," Janice told him, once again flirtatiously. Floyd closed his eyes and Janice proceeded to kiss him passionately on the lips. She then wrapped her arms around his neck. Floyd, realizing she's kissing him passionately, returned the favor by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

"WE GOT DRINKS!!!!" Dr. Teeth said excitedly, returning to the section with him and Zoot carrying about ten bottles of beer. Floyd and Janice then broke away from their kiss when they heard Dr. Teeth and Zoot returned. "DRINKS! DRINKS! DRINKS!" Animals yelled out in excitement as he got his bottle of beer. As soon as all five members got their first bottles, Dr. Teeth raised up his bottle and said "Cheers to nothin' but a good time here tonight!" "Cheers!" all five Electric Mayhem members said as they clanked their bottles together. The band then chugged down their beers as the lights began to dim in the auditorium.
-----------------End of Chapter 6---------------------
Uh oh! I think you guys know what's going to happen next.........
I Love this! More soon!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
And now........the final chapter!
Chapter 7: Don't Stop Believin
It is now somewhere into Act 2 of the show. The alcohol the band had from intermission has already taken action. Dr. Teeth, Zoot and even Animal have fallen asleep. Floyd and Janice are still struggling to stay awake. "Ohhh....I can't like fight this anymore...." Janice said weakly. "Janice...don't do it...don't sleep," Floyd said weakly as well. "I think I know....why we always fall asleep at Broadway shows...." Janice said. "Why?" Floyd asked. "It's.......it's........." Janice then gave in and fell asleep on Floyd's lap. "Noooooooooo!" Floyd said weakly and then fell asleep himself.

About an hour or so after the show was over, Animal was the first to wake up from his "drunk nap." He noticed that the lights in the theater were off and nobody was there. Not even the ushers or the actors. "Where is everybody?" Animal wondered. He took a look to see that rest of the band is still sleeping. He grabbed a pair of nearby cymbals from the orchestra pit and proceeded to slam them together, waking up his band mates. "Waaah! Animal! What was that for?" Zoot asked. "WE ALONE IN THEATER!!!" Animal yelled. Zoot checked his watch and said "11:52." "Awwww man. We missed the rest of the show," Dr Teeth said. "Noooo! Now we'll never find out what happens at the end," Janice said sadly. Floyd looked through his Playbill and looked at the order of musical numbers. He noticed that "Don't Stop Believin" was the last song in the show. That gave him an idea.

"Hey guys! Guess what's the last song in the show?" Floyd said. "What?" the other band members asked. " "Don't Stop Believin!"" Floyd said in excitement. "That's always been our favorite song whenever we're down." "I thought it was "Can You Picture That?" " Zoot said, confused. "Well...yeah..." Floyd said, agreeing with Zoot. "But this is our second favorite song whenever we're down." The rest of the band looked at each other and nodded. "You guys remember the lyrics, right?" he asked. The rest of the band looked at each other and, unfortunately, shook their heads. "Okay....I'll start" Floyd said, taking out the bass guitar he always carries around. He began plunking the opening section of the song on his bass guitar and sang....
"Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin anywhere."

Dr. Teeth then happily joined in, using the keyboard that was still onstage.
"Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin anywhere."

Zoot then got out his saxophone and Janice got out her electric guitar. Animal found the drum set that was still onstage. And the Electric Mayhem's Unexpected Midnight Concert began...........

Floyd and Dr. Teeth sang together:
"A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on."

The whole band, minus Zoot whom was playing his saxophone, joined in:
"Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night"

Walking down 44th street after his performance in Jersey Boys, Lips overheard the music coming out of the theater. He slipped in, and saw, to his amazement, not the show and it's actors, but his old band mates, singing the show's final number. "Hey, what are you guys going?" Lips asked in amazement. "Rockin' out! What else?" Floyd replied. "Grab that ole' trumpet, Lips, and join in!" Dr. Teeth said. Lips paused, but soon proceeded to take out his trumpet and did what he always did best.....rock out!

Lips put down his trumpet for a moment and sang:
"Working hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin anything to roll the dice,
Just one more time"

Janice and Floyd then sang together:
"Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on"

The whole band joined in and sang:
"Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night"

Janice then took on the guitar solo, alongside Floyd accompanying her on bass. After that was over Floyd and Janice sang:
" Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people"

The whole band then joined in:
"Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people"
Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people"

The band ended the song with a bang and Animal banging out on the drums, saying "DON"T STOP BELIEVING! DON'T STOP BELIEVING!"
-------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------
And that's the end of the story! How'd you guys like it? And don't fret, I'll probably write more fanfictions in the future. Also, do check out my FloydxJanice songfic oneshot "I Don't Wanna Be A Bride!" And remember guys, Don't Stop Believing! :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: The end song is "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey.