Slackbot draws stuff

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, and what does said Whatnot look like? Inquiring readers would like to know.

Slackbot

Reaction score
What does she look like? The picture's right up there! You'd have to be as blind as a bat to miss it...

oh.

Well, Idgie has light green skin, an average build, and a round head with a small ball nose, same color green. She has frizzy ash blonde hair brushed back from her face and falling just above her shoulders. She's wearing an ocher button-down shirt with sleeves rolled up to the forearm, blue jeans with the cuffs rolled just above the knees, and gray running shoes which started out white. She's got a walking stick in one hand and the other arm is around Skeeter's shoulders.

Skeeter is leaning on Idgie, one forearm on Idgie's shoulder, the other on her (Skeeter's) hip. Skeeter has a... I think it's a sleeveless babydoll shirt on with a geometric design, a pair of mid-thigh cutoff jeans, and Birkenstock knockoffs. Her hair is the same as it appears in the comics: big sausage rolls swept back, with a green scarf over the forehead. Idgie is grinning at the camera, and it looks like Skeeter was saying something smart-alecky when the shutter snapped.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you muchly for that nice descript Bot of Slacks.
*Leaves 10-cookies for her and whatever Fraggle or Muppet wanders in.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Is it hard to hike when the walking stick is as tall as you?

All kidding aside, great picture and thanks for sharing!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
What does she look like? The picture's right up there! You'd have to be as blind as a bat to miss it...

oh.

Well, Idgie has light green skin, an average build, and a round head with a small ball nose, same color green. She has frizzy ash blonde hair brushed back from her face and falling just above her shoulders. She's wearing an ocher button-down shirt with sleeves rolled up to the forearm, blue jeans with the cuffs rolled just above the knees, and gray running shoes which started out white. She's got a walking stick in one hand and the other arm is around Skeeter's shoulders.

Skeeter is leaning on Idgie, one forearm on Idgie's shoulder, the other on her (Skeeter's) hip. Skeeter has a... I think it's a sleeveless babydoll shirt on with a geometric design, a pair of mid-thigh cutoff jeans, and Birkenstock knockoffs. Her hair is the same as it appears in the comics: big sausage rolls swept back, with a green scarf over the forehead. Idgie is grinning at the camera, and it looks like Skeeter was saying something smart-alecky when the shutter snapped.
Not only are you a great artist, you are being true to your characters. Muppets or Fraggles of any kind. You're doing great! Thank you for posting!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, all. Especially you, Count; I needed a cookie right now. I see you took Cookie Monster's musical message to heart.

As for the walking stick, I have no idea if a stick that long is more or less useful. I've never hiked with a stick before. It's possible that was just a prop so she'd have something to do with her other hand for this picture.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Kim: Gee, thanks!

(Opens wide to bite in, then noticed Janken standing there with a hungry-puppy expression.)

Kim: Not this time, fuzzball. Looks to me like you don't need any more snacks.

Janken: What? I'm not fat, I'm fluffy.

Kim: (through a mouthful of muffin) Still, cadge your own muffins.