The Muppets and the Dark Crystal

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.22
"It can't end like this. There must be something I can do."Toby said.
"No Toby,"Kermit said noticing he was on the bottom.
"Maybe I can stop it somehow."Toby said.
"Toby that's silly you'd be! No you can't!"Fozzie said.
"But I must."he said. Just noticing a spider fly buzzing to close he caught it telling it to fly out.
"Thank you,"it said becoming an odd old man.
"You made me fly those times!"Wembley said.
"Yes and I'll grant Toby three wishes since you can't use your magic in here, but don't wish a fourth or you'll lose your last wish!
"I wish that my friends will be free. I wish they'll be safe from Jareth, and I wish that I'll seal up the hole by myself and it will never open again."Toby wished.
"Very well,"the old man said freeing them all.
"Goodbye my friends"Toby said. "I love you all."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch . 23
"I can't believe Toby's going to die."said Kermit. "It can't end like this."
"I know. He was very brave."said Piggy.
"The bravest of us all."said Gonzo. "But now there's no hope. We need to have the Prince with us to defeat him, and Toby was the last one."
"Treelo?"asked Bear.
"No adopted Treelo"Treelo responded knowing what he was talking about.
"He said he would, but didn't adopt any of us!"Ojo said.
Meanwhile in the portal. "I wish I knew for sure my friends were alright!"Toby said.
"Toby!"the spider-fly odd old man said! "You wished your fourth wish! The nice things is the portal was to be disabled after you were to die, but now you are free! Goodbye no go find your friends!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
(sniffles) I'm goona miss Toby! More plz! In the meantime, what hapeens next, and Dominic maybe a muffin will give me strength. Thanks!
Oh no read closer at the end of the last one! He's tricked into wishing a fourth wish which saves his life! It's a reference to Darby-O-Gill and the Little People an old Disney Movie.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh no read closer at the end of the last one! He's tricked into wishing a fourth wish which saves his life! It's a reference to Darby-O-Gill and the Little People an old Disney Movie.
Oh! I am not going to miss Toby. I hope he is doing the right thing. Post more please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
He is!
Ch. 24.
"Anyone looking for me?"asked Toby.
"Toby you're alive!"Kermit said hugging his friend.
"Toby!"Scooter said happily. Everyone embraced him until the young prince started beging for mercy.
"Well this is it!"Toby said. "Jareth open this door!"
"Yes,"Jaerth said. "How did you come to life? I'll remedy that.
"You may, but I'll die trying,"Toby said.
"You will....die that is!"Jareth said shooting his powers at Toby knocking the staff out of his hands"
"Toby you must believe in yourself"Kermit said.
If just one person believes in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough, believes in you...
Hard enough, and long enough,
It stands to reason, that someone else will think
"If he can do it, I can do it."
Kermit and Sarah-Making it: two whole people, who believe in you
Deep enough and strong enough believe in you hard enough and long enough there's bound to be some other person who believes in making it a threesome
Kermit,Sarah,and Scooter-Making it three people you can say believe in me.
Kermit, Sarah,Scooter,and Fozzie-And if three whole people why not four?
All-And if four whole people why not more and more and more and more? And when all those people believe in you deep and strong enough believe in you. Hard enough and long enough it stands to reason that you yourself start to see what everyone sees in you. And maybe even..maybe even you can believe in you too!
"You're right!"Toby said taking his staff, and pointed at Jareth destroying him at once.
"Come on Toby!"Colleen said "It's about time this castle has a good king again!"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
He is!
Ch. 24.
"Anyone looking for me?"asked Toby.
"Toby you're alive!"Kermit said hugging his friend.
"Toby!"Scooter said happily. Everyone embraced him until the young prince started beging for mercy.
"Well this is it!"Toby said. "Jareth open this door!"
"Yes,"Jaerth said. "How did you come to life? I'll remedy that.
"You may, but I'll die trying,"Toby said.
"You will....die that is!"Jareth said shooting his powers at Toby knocking the staff out of his hands"
"Toby you must believe in yourself"Kermit said.
If just one person believes in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough, believes in you...
Hard enough, and long enough,
It stands to reason, that someone else will think
"If he can do it, I can do it."
Kermit and Sarah-Making it: two whole people, who believe in you
Deep enough and strong enough believe in you hard enough and long enough there's bound to be some other person who believes in making it a threesome
Kermit,Sarah,and Scooter-Making it three people you can say believe in me.
Kermit, Sarah,Scooter,and Fozzie-And if three whole people why not four?
All-And if four whole people why not more and more and more and more? And when all those people believe in you deep and strong enough believe in you. Hard enough and long enough it stands to reason that you yourself start to see what everyone sees in you. And maybe even..maybe even you can believe in you too!
"You're right!"Toby said taking his staff, and pointed at Jareth destroying him at once.
"Come on Toby!"Colleen said "It's about time this castle has a good king again!"
Yes, Just One Person is my favorite song. Yes! More please if you have time.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 25
"I can't do it,"Toby said.
"Remember when you were little I put you on my lap and we'd watch Lion King?"asked Sarah.
"Yes,"he said.
"After taking the throne from Scar Simba took his rightful place as king,"Kermit added.
"So you mean this is the end of my story?"Toby asked.
"No,"Kermit said. "Your story's only beginning." And so with the passing of the wicked king. Marjory, Marlon, Ditz, and Shadow came back to life and were as good as new.
"You'll be fine!"Kermit said.
"Thanks guys,"Toby said sitting in his throne. The Labyrinth never had such a king before, and they hoped they would have for a long time as ruler.
"You have done well my children"Marjory said as they all gathered into the Garden."
All the Muppets cheered as they thought of the promise of the years to come.
The End.