Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh and on that note I just wanna say I HATE SPAM! So nasty!!! I tried that stuff once and I swear I gaged! ><

Eh, the Spam line is clearly going to be fodder by Hipster college students that only buy them ironically.

But the fact that Muppet stuff is selling like crazy is a very good sign indeed. Still completely flabbergasted that they just don't make more Muppet stuff if it sells that well.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Eh, the Spam line is clearly going to be fodder by Hipster college students that only buy them ironically.

But the fact that Muppet stuff is selling like crazy is a very good sign indeed. Still completely flabbergasted that they just don't make more Muppet stuff if it sells that well.
I agree. I love the fact that they are producing $1 muppet items whihc I think are great quality!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score

I was hoping I'd see a backpack and lunchbox but no such luck. :frown:

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Major score for me yesterday! I got everything (Even the socks) except for the note cards, which I have purchased on eBay, and the notebook with just Kermit and Piggy. SO happy to have been able to get the majority in one trip! :smile:

Yeah, they could have made a lot more stuff along these lines, but I'm glad we got this. And who knows, maybe the powers that be have noticed that this stuff is flying off shelves, and will take note. We can hope anyway.

SO, if anyone has an extra notebook with Kermit and Piggy, I'd gladly coompensate you for it! :smile:

:hungry:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Major score for me yesterday! I got everything (Even the socks) except for the note cards, which I have purchased on eBay, and the notebook with just Kermit and Piggy. SO happy to have been able to get the majority in one trip! :smile:

:hungry:
That is the ONLY thing left I need to get is the socks! I was going to get them today but didn't feel like going back up to Target. Lol! And I'm guessing most people went for the Kermit & Piggy notebook? :smile::mad: I'm sure you can get the notebook on Ebay as well though?

SwedishTech

Reaction score
You would think so, but eBay has all BUT the one I'm looking for. Hahaha. ALL the other 3. I'll keep looking though. And yeah, the socks are cool, gave 'em to my sister 'cause 1.) My foot is way to big. And B.) Imma dude, so... the only ones I may be able to pull off would be the Animal ones. Haha.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Earlier this week my husband was able to find me the note cards, pencil case, 3 pairs of socks and magnets... but no notebooks, which I was bummed about. No pencils, either. Only 1 of the 2 Targets here had any Muppets stuff.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know I went back to the school section of Target hoping I'd stumble upon a Muppet backpack or lunch box. But ehh no such luck...I knew they didn't have any but still didn't hurt to look! Although there wasn't a shortage on CARS or Disney Princess' :stick_out_tongue:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Yeah, I keep hoping to see a muppets school bag. I know Disney pack pact made muppets school bags in 2012 but I have no idea where they are sold.

Concerning the $1 muppets items at target, the two closest stores by me never received the products and when I call the stores to see if they are instock yet then the people act like I crazy. A store 30 mins from me had the muppets merchandise, but never received the notebooks (since the items are only $1 each, I bought a couple for present use, future use, and display purposes). I still have no idea how target determines what goes in what store bc recently I noticed no two stores carry the same merchandise.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah, I keep hoping to see a muppets school bag. I know Disney pack pact made muppets school bags in 2012 but I have no idea where they are sold.

Concerning the $1 muppets items at target, the two closest stores by me never received the products and when I call the stores to see if they are instock yet then the people act like I crazy. A store 30 mins from me had the muppets merchandise, but never received the notebooks (since the items are only $1 each, I bought a couple for present use, future use, and display purposes). I still have no idea how target determines what goes in what store bc recently I noticed no two stores carry the same merchandise.
I know I had to go to two Targets to get my stuff. Was kind of a pain but I'm lucky I don't live too far from either. If it makes you feel better the two by me never got the bedding in.