I won't be posting anymore...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Just to bring it up around here since this was the thread that inspired me to revive it, I've brought my long-dead blog back from the dead to use as a destressor after a long day. I don't know if anyone will really read it, but I did write a new introduction and changed the template if anybody wants to get onto the bandwagon now rather than later.

http://bobthepizzaboy.blogspot.com/

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Just to bring it up around here since this was the thread that inspired me to revive it, I've brought my long-dead blog back from the dead to use as a destressor after a long day. I don't know if anyone will really read it, but I did write a new introduction and changed the template if anybody wants to get onto the bandwagon now rather than later.

http://bobthepizzaboy.blogspot.com/
Glad to hear you'll be here usually. (I'd miss you!)
Great blog, I just "followed" it and now reading all the older posts. I like your review on "Jim Henson's Musical World" and on Fraggle Rock, 'Beginnings"

Vincent L

Reaction score
No, I won't be permanently gone, but I have a big test coming on June 9, 2012, so I will not be coming on this forum until the day after. If someone catches me on the Members Online list, message me to GET BACK TO WORK! Thanks.
So, until then, bye!

Vincent L

Reaction score
It seems I finished all of my workbooks. How did that happen? Anyway, that means, I'm back!
Oh, wow! 21 alerts?

Vincent L

Reaction score
Sorry for the triple posting, but my mom got me 6 workbooks. Looks like back to work time... Oh, rats!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hiya guys!
I won't be posting for a while....I'm heading out to camp tommorow, and I won't be back for a month!
I'll miss you all!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hiya guys!
I won't be posting for a while....I'm heading out to camp tommorow, and I won't be back for a month!
I'll miss you all!
We'll really miss you, here. But in the meantime, have fun at camp, and I guess we'll see you in a month.

catherine

Reaction score
ok muppetfan, have a great but safe time and come back and let us know all about it.