Does Animal seem to be more tame now a days?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've noticed that The Swedish Chef has been tamed down. Remember when he'd chase chickens and turkeys around with meat cleavers? Now he hugs chickens. It's a good thing Gonzo doesn't seem to notice.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe not so much the Muppets but maybe it's the puppeteers that have mellowed out over the years. Lol! Of course I better mention "I'm kidding."

Walter

Reaction score
I've noticed that The Swedish Chef has been tamed down. Remember when he'd chase chickens and turkeys around with meat cleavers? Now he hugs chickens. It's a good thing Gonzo doesn't seem to notice.
I think Disney kind of waters down his cleaver throwing just a tad..you know...because of all that "Impressionable" stuff in the legal department...:hungry::cluck:

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm not sure that he so much tamed down, but I do think he acts a bit different. Like you said, we're never going to see Frank's Animal again, now it's Eric's Animal, and it's obvious that each performer has a different interpretation of each character.

I'm glad he quit chasing stuff with cleavers...I had too many of my friends asking me who the guy who runs around chopping people's heads off is...(seriously...)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Animal is just getting old. Lol!
Well I'm sure Dr. Bunsen Honeydew would wip up something. If 5 hour energy excists in every store in America and if Muppet Labs can make Animal a giant in The Muppet Movie, anything is impossible. Unless Beaker Explodes when he is forced beyond is will to be Honeydew's Ginnipig of course. (laughing Bunsen style, sss, sss, sss, lol)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I think Disney kind of waters down his cleaver throwing just a tad..you know...because of all that "Impressionable" stuff in the legal department...:hungry::cluck:
It does seem like Hollywood and the media is becoming more and more serious these days. But at least Crazy Harry got to do a few explosions in the movie without a hardhat or explanation for what he does best. lol But I won't mind him coming up when there's a bad pun again.
Crazy Harry: "HEHHEHHEH ,did somebody say blast?" BOOM! Kermit: Harry! You can't keep blowing people up when people say just about anything! Crazy Harry: "Did someone say just about anything?" BOOM! lol Classic. :crazy: