Tenderly (LeahXDr.Teeth) song-fanfic

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Heres a story from when Leah and Dr.Teeth were teens. This was also years before he met the band.

Dr.Teeth was walking home from school with Leah. They've been dating eachother for at least 2 or 4 years during high school. But Dr.Teeth overheard that Leah was heart-broken because her parents were getting in a divorce, plus they've been arguing with Leah for a while too. He knows song for to sing for her to cheer her up. On summer vacation, Dr.Teeth arrived to her house.

Dr.Teeth knocked on the door and yelled, "Baby? You still in there?" The door opened and there was Leah. She had ripped jeans and a black and red striped tank top and black sandals on. She looked real glum. "Hey hun, what are you doin' here?" Leah asked. "Well, listen, I know you're upset, positivly." Teeth started, "I thought of a song thats perfect for a relationship." "Really? Can I hear it?" Leah asked with a grin on her face. Dr.Teeth replied with his tooth shining in the light, "Positivily, of course, my little wildflower."

Dr.Teeth grabs his keyboard. And he said, "Its called, 'Tenderly'."

The Evening Breeze
Carressed the Trees, Tenderly
The Trembling Trees
Embrace the Breeze, Tenderly

Then You, And I,
Came wandering by
And lost in a sigh
When we

The shore was kissed
By sea and mist, tenderly
I can't forget
How 2 hearts met
Breathlessly

Your arms open wide
And closed me inside
You took my lips
You took my heart
So Tenderly

You took my lips
You took my heart
So Tenderly!

Leah joins in and sings:

So Tenderly(4x)
Oh, thats Tenderly

Leah hugs Dr.Teeth and said, "Oh Teeth, that was awsome! Thanks!" Dr.Teeth kissed Leah on the lips and replies, "No problem, my little dandlelion, plus, I positivly, want you to have these." He hands Leah a charm bracelet. It had musical notes, keyboard, sax, guitar, base, drums and even a trumpet. Leah was in tears, in a joyful way. She kisses Dr.Teeth and he said, "haha. I'll take that as a thanks. Whenever feel down, look at the charm braclet, think of me and the song." Leah replied, "Ok."

They both looked up in the skies and Teeth decided to spend the night at her place. Then the future will be different for them. But, thats another story.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Heres a story from when Leah and Dr.Teeth were teens. This was also years before he met the band.

Dr.Teeth was walking home from school with Leah. They've been dating eachother for at least 2 or 4 years during high school. But Dr.Teeth overheard that Leah was heart-broken because her parents were getting in a divorce, plus they've been arguing with Leah for a while too. He knows song for to sing for her to cheer her up. On summer vacation, Dr.Teeth arrived to her house.

Dr.Teeth knocked on the door and yelled, "Baby? You still in there?" The door opened and there was Leah. She had ripped jeans and a black and red striped tank top and black sandals on. She looked real glum. "Hey hun, what are you doin' here?" Leah asked. "Well, listen, I know you're upset, positivly." Teeth started, "I thought of a song thats perfect for a relationship." "Really? Can I hear it?" Leah asked with a grin on her face. Dr.Teeth replied with his tooth shining in the light, "Positivily, of course, my little wildflower."

Dr.Teeth grabs his keyboard. And he said, "Its called, 'Tenderly'."

The Evening Breeze
Carressed the Trees, Tenderly
The Trembling Trees
Embrace the Breeze, Tenderly

Then You, And I,
Came wandering by
And lost in a sigh
When we

The shore was kissed
By sea and mist, tenderly
I can't forget
How 2 hearts met
Breathlessly

Your arms open wide
And closed me inside
You took my lips
You took my heart
So Tenderly

You took my lips
You took my heart
So Tenderly!

Leah joins in and sings:

So Tenderly(4x)
Oh, thats Tenderly

Leah hugs Dr.Teeth and said, "Oh Teeth, that was awsome! Thanks!" Dr.Teeth kissed Leah on the lips and replies, "No problem, my little dandlelion, plus, I positivly, want you to have these." He hands Leah a charm bracelet. It had musical notes, keyboard, sax, guitar, base, drums and even a trumpet. Leah was in tears, in a joyful way. She kisses Dr.Teeth and he said, "haha. I'll take that as a thanks. Whenever feel down, look at the charm braclet, think of me and the song." Leah replied, "Ok."

They both looked up in the skies and Teeth decided to spend the night at her place. Then the future will be different for them. But, thats another story.
Wow! This story was amzing! Oh Leah! The poor thing! She will make some new friends though. More please if you have the time.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Actually, that was the story. I dunno how Dr.Teeth and Leah broke up.

misskermie is workin' on Leah and Zoot forever. I dunno when or what shes posting.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Actually, that was the story. I dunno how Dr.Teeth and Leah broke up.

misskermie is workin' on Leah and Zoot forever. I dunno when or what shes posting.
Oh yeah! I forgot! It was a short story. I don't how Dr. Teeth and Leah didn't want to be together anymore either.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Yeah, they were like a floydxjanice kind of couple

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yeah, they were like a floydxjanice kind of couple
What do you mean by that? Floyd and Janice are still going strong, even today. Maybe you should write a story on how Leah and Dr. Teeth broke up and how she ended up with Zoot. That'd be pretty interesting to read.:big_grin: