1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tenderly (LeahXDr.Teeth) song-fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by LeahXZoot4Evur, Jul 25, 2012.

1. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Heres a story from when Leah and Dr.Teeth were teens. This was also years before he met the band.

Dr.Teeth was walking home from school with Leah. They've been dating eachother for at least 2 or 4 years during high school. But Dr.Teeth overheard that Leah was heart-broken because her parents were getting in a divorce, plus they've been arguing with Leah for a while too. He knows song for to sing for her to cheer her up. On summer vacation, Dr.Teeth arrived to her house.

Dr.Teeth knocked on the door and yelled, "Baby? You still in there?" The door opened and there was Leah. She had ripped jeans and a black and red striped tank top and black sandals on. She looked real glum. "Hey hun, what are you doin' here?" Leah asked. "Well, listen, I know you're upset, positivly." Teeth started, "I thought of a song thats perfect for a relationship." "Really? Can I hear it?" Leah asked with a grin on her face. Dr.Teeth replied with his tooth shining in the light, "Positivily, of course, my little wildflower."

Dr.Teeth grabs his keyboard. And he said, "Its called, 'Tenderly'."

The Evening Breeze
    Carressed the Trees, Tenderly
    The Trembling Trees
    Embrace the Breeze, Tenderly

Then You, And I,
    Came wandering by
    And lost in a sigh
    When we

The shore was kissed
    By sea and mist, tenderly
    I can't forget
    How 2 hearts met
    Breathlessly

Your arms open wide
    And closed me inside
    You took my lips
    You took my heart
    So Tenderly

You took my lips
    You took my heart
    So Tenderly!

Leah joins in and sings:

So Tenderly(4x)
    Oh, thats Tenderly

Leah hugs Dr.Teeth and said, "Oh Teeth, that was awsome! Thanks!" Dr.Teeth kissed Leah on the lips and replies, "No problem, my little dandlelion, plus, I positivly, want you to have these." He hands Leah a charm bracelet. It had musical notes, keyboard, sax, guitar, base, drums and even a trumpet. Leah was in tears, in a joyful way. She kisses Dr.Teeth and he said, "haha. I'll take that as a thanks. Whenever feel down, look at the charm braclet, think of me and the song." Leah replied, "Ok."

They both looked up in the skies and Teeth decided to spend the night at her place. Then the future will be different for them. But, thats another story.
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Wow! This story was amzing! Oh Leah! The poor thing! She will make some new friends though. More please if you have the time.
  3. LeahXZoot4Evur

Actually, that was the story. I dunno how Dr.Teeth and Leah broke up.

misskermie is workin' on Leah and Zoot forever. I dunno when or what shes posting.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! I forgot! It was a short story. I don't how Dr. Teeth and Leah didn't want to be together anymore either.
  5. LeahXZoot4Evur

Yeah, they were like a floydxjanice kind of couple
  6. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

What do you mean by that? Floyd and Janice are still going strong, even today. Maybe you should write a story on how Leah and Dr. Teeth broke up and how she ended up with Zoot. That'd be pretty interesting to read.:D
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  7. LeahXZoot4Evur

misskermie is working on that story.
  8. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Ohhhh....can't wait! :fanatic:
  9. LeahXZoot4Evur