Ack! I need help......

bandit

Reaction score
Oh yes! And an inspired choice. One of my favs. :wink: i just wondered if there was more wherebthat camr from.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Oh yes! And an inspired choice. One of my favs. :wink: i just wondered if there was more wherebthat camr from.
Maybe... :coy: But I think we got all the songs pretty much covered. Let's await now for the results and be blessed to hear the musical masterpiece.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Another great discussion and a lot of great Fraggle songs mentioned.

Appears I'm too late to throw in any honorable mentions, so what everyone else mentioned is fine by me. It's great to see you "Bring Back The Wonder We Knew Long Ago." :excited:
Well Tom, everything is closed for my Jim Henson Medley, but I will need a lot of help choosing what songs I will do for a Fraggle Rock Medley that I will put together and post here on Muppet Central, with me doing chords on the piano. Here are the songs for the Fraggle Rock Medley that I will be doing (all of the songs are complete... and yes, I know, it is very long, but for this medley I will be under no real time constraint. :big_grin:
Workin'
Children of Tomorrow
Wemblin' Fool
Friendship Song
Sail Away
Pass It On
Pukka, Pukka, Pukka Squeetily Boink
Lost and Found
Follow Me
Let Me Be Your Song
Fraggle Rock Rock

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I did a recent count of Muppet v. Fraggle songs, and the count is Muppets 7, Fraggles 8, and one neutral song, Just One Person, because I am using the version that was done at Jim Henson's funeral.
I am adding part of Movin' Right Along to the Muppet songs because it is such, in my mind, an iconic Muppet song.

bandit

Reaction score
I always liked that one pretty well. I think, though, Can You Picture That is my favorite of those songs. ^_-

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am adding part of Movin' Right Along to the Muppet songs because it is such, in my mind, an iconic Muppet song.
That's a great song choice you wanted. Nice!

I always liked that one pretty well. I think, though, Can You Picture That is my favorite of those songs. ^_-
Me too! I love Can You Picture That? That's my favorite Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem song. Yes!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well, I have just done a re-count of the number of songs in my Jim Henson Medley, and the count is (Including Theme songs) 1 Sesame Street song, 11 Fraggle Rock songs, 9 Muppet songs, and 1 neutral song.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, I have just done a re-count of the number of songs in my Jim Henson Medley, and the count is (Including Theme songs) 1 Sesame Street song, 11 Fraggle Rock songs, 9 Muppet songs, and 1 neutral song.
Oh! I got another netural song and it will be "You Are My Sunshine." Sesame Street? Hmmm! I love you to do "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon." It's a great song if you ask me.