SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

bandit

Reaction score
AH! Yes! That would be the best, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, our own DVR service seems to be down right now. *shakes fist* How dare you!? Well, it's okay. My sister still has a working DVR. I'll enlist her to record....EVERYTHING! BWAHAHAH

Hubert

Reaction score
Just wondering, when does the opening ceremony start? I will admit I always loved watching the opening ceremony.

bandit

Reaction score
7:30 Eastern so 6:30 for me here on Central time. I guess it depends on where you are, Mr. Hubert. Yeah, I read somewhere that it's all going to come down to a giant Voldemort fighting Mary Poppins. That is absurd......and wonderful! *_*

bandit

Reaction score
GAH! It's all over the place, goofus! Besides, we don't know anything else about it. ^_^ just that a bunch of Brit characters are going to be showcased like this.

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah. OK. So I guess that's 7:30 for me then. I'll have to try to catch some of it...the only thing that makes it hard is that I have another TV obligation...

bandit

Reaction score
*arches a brow* Oh dear. That sounds rather formal. I picture a perfect Victorian era gentleman saying this, while checking his pocket watch and rubbing a smudge off the face with his lambskin gloves.

bandit

Reaction score
BUT DO so! We can all discuss it after! *_*

Hubert

Reaction score
:skeptical::confused:

OK...

I'm glad I look like a Victorian era gentleman, then?

bandit

Reaction score
SOUND like. I have no idea what you actually look like behind that shaggy littke icon of yours. :smile: are you tall? Lol